...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

dang, that thing look thick as hell
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I read some...its not gonna be all things to all people - ands its aNEW technology so of course some will hate it others will love it-

i didn't read anything that would make me NOT buy- nothing i heard them complain about cant be fixed by software updates and 3rd party apps...

my plan is still the same...hit the store 2morro and feel that "click-screen" if i like it and can type fine its copped...if not....well i haventthought that far yet
laugh.gif

medium_3045377618_11545283f6_o.jpg

ive been with verizon ever since i've been able to have a phone. I have unlimited texting and "in" network and everything.. with the storm, Iknow i will have to purchase the internet. with that said, i know the texting is done thru an online thing. so will that mean the people i text will still getfree texting if they are with verizon? does the "in" thing still work towards it even through its through the internet and not the normal texting?someone please let me know.

storm users: if you've played around/have an iPhone, how is it compared to the storm??

can't wait for the storm to hit canada next month

so i just cracked the screen on my bb curve

now i got a loaner phone in the meantime

how long does it usually take for repairs??

Originally Posted by Kingtre

my plan is still the same...hit the store 2morro and feel that "click-screen" if i like it and can type fine its copped...if not....well i havent thought that far yet
laugh.gif
Tre you know damn well you coppin' that phone...you been on it for like a month now
laugh.gif

I know y'all are up on the Bold and Storm and all that but I'm finally copping my first BB tomorrow
pimp.gif
...I'll be getting the Curve, $100 BUT free after rebate...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

So you guys can trade in any crappy phone you have and receive a minimum 50 dollar check from blackberry....

just go to blackberry.com/graduate

Get Started button

Enter in all your phone info

and in the promotion code put graduate

you'll get a minimum 50 dollar check on top of the trade in value of what your phone is worth

This promotion started 11/17 so if you recently bought a blackberry I would try it, you have nothing to lose, they even provide a the postage stamp

just throw the crappy phone, the receipt and a your store invoice (just in case) in a box, tape the postage on and to the mail it goes...
can you trade more than one??

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
I read some...its not gonna be all things to all people - ands its a NEW technology so of course some will hate it others will love it-

i didn't read anything that would make me NOT buy- nothing i heard them complain about cant be fixed by software updates and 3rd party apps...

my plan is still the same...hit the store 2morro and feel that "click-screen" if i like it and can type fine its copped...if not....well i havent thought that far yet
laugh.gif

medium_3045377618_11545283f6_o.jpg

compared to other newer blackberry's the storm isn't that big at all... if i had verizon i'd definitely cop.... any word on a new blackberry comingto tmobile in the near future?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

So you guys can trade in any crappy phone you have and receive a minimum 50 dollar check from blackberry....

Get Started button

you'll get a minimum 50 dollar check on top of the trade in value of what your phone is worth

This promotion started 11/17 so if you recently bought a blackberry I would try it, you have nothing to lose, they even provide a the postage stamp

just throw the crappy phone, the receipt and a your store invoice (just in case) in a box, tape the postage on and to the mail it goes...

yo i traded in my girls pearl $86 + my 8702e $27 + treo 650 $25 + treo 700P $30 + the free $50 = $218 and i home more phones at the crib
pimp.gif
Free storm FTW!!!!

Get Started button

yo i traded in my girls pearl $86 + my 8702e $27 + treo 650 $25 + treo 700P $30 + the free $50 = $218 and i home more phones at the crib
pimp.gif
Free storm FTW!!!!

So were not able to put the promotion code on your other phones?

I'm gonna do the same as Tre- see whether or not I like typing with the Storm, and deciding from there. The bulkiness of the phone doesn't reallybother me. If I'm not feeling it, I'm copping a Curve to replace my 8830. I hate the fact that Verizon won't allow me to receive MMS because the8830 doesn't have a camera, smh

To my BB pros, an answer I seek.

I am under a family plan and want the Storm, but do not want to shell out money for the data plan. What are my options?

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

I am under a family plan and want the Storm, but do not want to shell out money for the data plan. What are my options?

I have the same question about the Bold for at&t. I want to add internet options + unlimited texting and all that stuff just for my phone. Is that okay? Or do I need my own plan in order to have those goodies?

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

You won't be able to get the storm if you do not get the $30 BB plan. Verizon requires it for all blackberry phones.

Back
Top Bottom