...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

^ One small problem I have with the myspace app though is the comment approvals. I got an email of a myspace photo comment for approval but on the app it didn't notify me anywhere.
The email was your notification. The app doesn't notify you. The best bet is to have your BB email coincide with myspace, if you haven't done so already, so you get the alert and take care of it right then and there.
I'm saying there was no way to actually APPROVE the comments on the app (I have my comments screened). You know how you'll get an email but when you go onto your myspace home page it will have the notification there also like "Photo Comment Approvals", etc.

snake201: i'm actually in southeast asia; over here, there are only two providers who carry the bold and both come in black boxes.

i think im actually gonna make the switch to verizon and get the Storm
pimp.gif

YO!
Whats good with the new OS thing for the curve?? Was it released yet?? I need video recorder on my 8310

Originally Posted by FlyNY

YO!
Whats good with the new OS thing for the curve?? Was it released yet?? I need video recorder on my 8310
been out - check your providers support pages

do you think im going to have to line up for the storm
prob depends on your area but i don't think so...theres alot of anticipation but plenty to go around...find a lowkey V store in your area andyou should be good-

I don't know if I'm gonna like the Storm. So, I was wondering if anybody knew of any other BBs coming out for Verizon? It's hard to keep trackwith all these damn code names.

I know information may be slim. But, if somebody could just tell me exactly which BB to pay attention to. So I don't get hyped up for one and find outit's not coming out for Verizon. Right now I know about the Jupiter, Javelin, and Niagra and couldn't be more lost.

^ One small problem I have with the myspace app though is the comment approvals. I got an email of a myspace photo comment for approval but on the app it didn't notify me anywhere.
The email was your notification. The app doesn't notify you. The best bet is to have your BB email coincide with myspace, if you haven't done so already, so you get the alert and take care of it right then and there.
I'm saying there was no way to actually APPROVE the comments on the app (I have my comments screened). You know how you'll get an email but when you go onto your myspace home page it will have the notification there also like "Photo Comment Approvals", etc.
I know what of you speak of now because I had it happen to me over the weekend. I received an email for a Comment Approval, but anything elselike messages or friend requests the app notifies me of that.

Ok, so I am getting the storm on friday. But, I can't decide on which shield to get. Invisible shield or ghost armor? On one hand I have used the invisibleshield for both my ipod and voyager so I know what to expect. I swore I wouldn't use zagg again after all there screw ups with the voyager. Took 3 trys toget the right shield.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Supposedly it will take weeks to get the invisible shield.
sick.gif
eyes.gif
What do you guys recommend? Any experience with ghost armor?

I sort of doubt what someone was telling me, but a friend told me if I get an unlocked Bold and use it with TMO, I may have problems picking up wifi and someof the service. Not true right?

The prices of them on ebay are coming down and I may need to cop next week
nerd.gif

anyone download the aim program on their bb?

i tried to dl it for my curve but it didnt work. is it just for the newer bb (storm, bold)?

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

I sort of doubt what someone was telling me, but a friend told me if I get an unlocked Bold and use it with TMO, I may have problems picking up wifi and some of the service. Not true right?

nerd.gif
You may experience issues with MMS, the browser, emails, etc because T-Mo do not have the service books for the Bold. Here is a thread onCrackberry on how to get everything working with T-Mo though T-Mobile with an Unlocked Bold. Goodluck.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by bibby2peja

alright so i have a bb curve 8320 and my texts keep deleting on there own how do i fix the problem
You're probably low/out of memory. That used to happen to me a lot.

I deleted a lot of the BS apps I didnt really use, and I'm gold. It also helps to clear your log, if your kinda low on memory. Press ALT, L, G, L, G to get to your log.
Are they any other methods of clearing memory? Battery pulls usually do the trick, but a) it's a hassle to do and b) the memory usually goesdown after a few hours.

I only have 1 dl'ed theme, Google Maps and Opera on my phone... I have a 8310 and it's running 4.5.0.81

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

I sort of doubt what someone was telling me, but a friend told me if I get an unlocked Bold and use it with TMO, I may have problems picking up wifi and some of the service. Not true right?

nerd.gif
You may experience issues with MMS, the browser, emails, etc because T-Mo do not have the service books for the Bold. Here is a thread on Crackberry on how to get everything working with T-Mo though T-Mobile with an Unlocked Bold. Good luck.
Is it more then likely have these problems? Or is it just a chance? Some of that stuff looks like giberish writing to me
ohwell.gif

Anyone know a place where you can get ring tones for free and send them online to a Blackberry curve from verizon?

So you guys can trade in any crappy phone you have and receive a minimum 50 dollar check fromblackberry....

just go to blackberry.com/graduate

Get Started button

Enter in all your phone info

and in the promotion code put graduate

you'll get a minimum 50 dollar check on top of the trade in value of what your phone is worth

This promotion started 11/17 so if you recently bought a blackberry I would try it, you have nothing to lose, they even provide a the postage stamp

just throw the crappy phone, the receipt and a your store invoice (just in case) in a box, tape the postage on and to the mail it goes...

damn was about to cash in til i saw the proof of purchase part -

wifey got like 4 pearls laying around - i got some old nextels etc....

Originally Posted by Kingtre

lol always a catch my man, always a catch

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Kingtre

lol always a catch my man, always a catch
laugh.gif
true...but always a way around it.....
nerd.gif

opens microsoft publisher

Hey, I recently just purchased a Bold for AT&T. I currently have an Iphone and all my contacts are saved to the Iphone. Does anybody know how to get mycontacts from the Iphone to a sim card so I can use them on my BOLD!! Thanks in advance!!!

^ theres a option in BB desktop to sync your new blackberry to an old phone...never did it with an iphone tho...but give that a try?

....ONE day til the Storm
nerd.gif

stormunbox1.jpg

stormunbox6.jpg

stormunbox14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom