...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

again, just curious, what's the point of sharing our pins?

so we can BB mess each other? haha

that damn storm is growing on me
smh.gif
i want it in the worse way...it makes me look at my curve in disgust
smh.gif

I'm thinking about getting the Storm in Jan

To guys with the phone. . .what kind of plans do you guys have? Price?

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm thinking about getting the Storm in Jan

To guys with the phone. . .what kind of plans do you guys have? Price?
cheapest plan is $89.99 which includes 450 anytime minutes, unlimted text to any network as well as pic messaging, email, web browsing andnight/weekend minutes
pimp.gif

Here is my Bold compared to my E71:

346270398.jpg

And my current setup on the Bold: L theme with Today style Messages and Calender, no carrier...black silicone skin

346270396.jpg

Sprint needs to step their Blackberry game up...

I want the Storm but can't switch networks. Looks like I am going to be waiting for a while.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Sprint needs to step their Blackberry game up...

I want the Storm but can't switch networks. Looks like I am going to be waiting for a while.
smh.gif
Sprint does OK, but they dont pay to get exclusives like AT&T.....so we get it 6 months after.....until sprint gets 3G we will have to wait sowe can just unlock phones and use them....

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Here is my Bold compared to my E71:

346270398.jpg

And my current setup on the Bold: L theme with Today style Messages and Calender, no carrier...black silicone skin

346270396.jpg

Hey where can I get that theme at? thanks

is the screen on the blackberry curve replaceable. my son just threw his mom's phone against the wall & the screen cracked.

I've been hearning rumors of Sprint dropping the BB Bold sometime around January/Feb of 09. Any truth behind this?

I'm having some trouble validating my yahoo email accounts password. I know my password when it asks for it but its just not accepting it, has anyone hadthis problem or should I just call my provider and deal with them?

Originally Posted by DieselG5

I've been hearning rumors of Sprint dropping the BB Bold sometime around January/Feb of 09. Any truth behind this?

no.

the Bold will not be available through Sprint.

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by DieselG5

no.

the Bold will not be available through Sprint.
frown.gif
Sprint's BB line up is horrible

i agree Sprint's lineup is bad.

i had been with Sprint for 9 years, and switched when the contract ended on Nov. 20th.

i originally chose the Storm, but took it back immediately, because i just couldn't handle all of the issues with it.
i got the Bold, and it's been great.

i've mentioned this a few times in here, Sprint will be getting the BlackBerry Niagra (is the name for now). it's like a trimmed down version of theBold. that's coming mid 2009.

Pins updated-

Storm updated using the OTA only took about 1 and a half quarters of the pats game...def improved even tho mines wasnt that bad from the start-

overall happy with the purchase - gonna start getting apps and stuff now that its a definite keeper-

So fellas, I dont want to have to try and read through this whole thread, there is just so much information in it.
What would you guys say are the best apps to throw on A BB curve? I am looking to get some cool stuff on it and I have no idea where to start or what is outthere.
Thanks in advance.

Vlingo is one of the best. You can create text, email, browser searches, create tasks by speaking into the phone and it composes it for you. great whenyou're driving.
weatherbug for weather.

Back
Top Bottom