...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I lost my CD that came with my curve 8310 (roxio, manager ETC) is there somewhere i can DL it at??
And where can i get that OS update for the curve 8310 for ATT??(I NEED VIDEO RECORDER)

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

blaclberry.com^^

under the software tab.

OK but theres a drop down list and IDK which one to choose??
I have a 8310 for att
How do i find out which one to download

For those of you have the Storm - what's the cheapest plan you can get? Is it the same as all other Verizon plans and then the $30 BB plan on topof it?

My contract ends Monday
pimp.gif
and I like the Storm but the monthly cost seems a bit high ...

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by Late80s

blaclberry.com^^

under the software tab.

OK but theres a drop down list and IDK which one to choose??
I have a 8310 for att
How do i find out which one to download
its my understanding that att still hasnt updated teh OS yet......I still waiting too.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
nerd.gif

soo i just made the switch to a blackberry, so anyone want to point me in the right direction so i can learn about this thing, programs, walkthroughs ect..

What kind of manufacturer's warranty come with the Curve on Verizon? Didn't get the insurance(dumb move i know) and I'm hoping I don't have topay for a new one.

Do Blackberrys have an app that functions as a checkbook?

One of the main reasons I loved the Sidekick was that Money App whatever they called it.
Another reason I love my iPhone is because of the endless applications and the breaking point being an app that functions as a checkbook where I can log mytransactions.

I want to make the switch. I was at the library studying for Finals and all these 12, 13, 14 year olds had iPhones. The appeal just isn't there anymore andthe more and more I see the Bold. Man. I'm jealous.

just got a bold. first time ive ever messed with a blackberry. 1 milliion 'n 1 questions. first things first. i need this theme/bg.
blackberry_9000_live_pics_1.jpg

aside from the other two standard(at&t/silver) where can i get this theme? i tried to dl themes but still cant seem to find it..

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

For those of you have the Storm - what's the cheapest plan you can get? Is it the same as all other Verizon plans and then the $30 BB plan on top of it?

My contract ends Monday
pimp.gif
and I like the Storm but the monthly cost seems a bit high ...
you're going to have to spend a minimum of $90 a month for the storm. thats the $60 calling plan with 450 anytime minutes, unlimitednight/weekend minutes, unlimited text/video msgs to any carrier in the US and then the $30 for the unlimited internet/email blackberry data plan

alright I know this has probably been asked a million times but I couldn't find any answer for my question in the 200 pgs.

Im on sprint which is CDMA and the storm is with verizon which is also CDMA.

My question is would it be possible for me to get the storm unlocked and take it to a dealer not a verizon store but a dealer have him program it onto mysprint plan. Sort of like the dealers that sell sim cards on gsm networks for 30 bucks.

I saw a website online that was charging 20 bucks but i didn't save it and now I can't find it.

Help please I hate sprint phones but my plan is good.

I currently have an LG Dare(Verizon) which I got in August of 2007. I want to get a blackberry at the end of this month. I don't like the storm thoughbecause I just couldn't type quickly with it when I tried it out. Is the curve a good alternative? I think I might have to go with that because I don'tlike the two-letter keys on the pearl. Also, am I going to have to pay full price for phone or will I be able to extend my contract and pay the advertisedprice? I know it says 20 months but is there any way around this?

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by BugsyMF

do the new storms being shipped out still have to be upgraded to the new software? how do i know which software version i have?
got mine yesterday. ordered last friday the 5th. they come with the new software already. go under options and go to "about" should be v4.7.0.75

thanks!

Y'all %%*%$% need to learn how to use google...
smh.gif

Dudes asking questions left and right in here
eyes.gif
...read the booklets that came with your phones or find out the info online...start with crackberry.comand browse through the forums and reach the 101 lessons...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

smh.gif

eyes.gif
...read the booklets that came with your phones or find out the info online...start with crackberry.com and browse through the forums and reach the 101 lessons...
29dhc0g.jpg

That's the whole point of this thread...

smh.gif

eyes.gif
...read the booklets that came with your phones or find out the info online...start with crackberry.com and browse through the forums and reach the 101 lessons...
29dhc0g.jpg

8fd366613899278ee78dc98388808a249a9e713a.gif

*#@! outta here...not when it's something as simple as figuring out what version software you have...like c'mon now...
laugh.gif

I understand everyone starts out a noob with their phones...+#+@, I asked a couple questions myself earlier in the thread (AFTER I had read the previouspages)...but most of the answers to the ?'s in the last couple pages are either a few clicks away or have been answered a million times...
grin.gif

And this isn't to all of you...just to the guys asking the same questions every couple pages or the dudes asking about the most basic stuff...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Can someone help me up

Is there anyway to get someones info from there BB pin. I got some random person adding me on BB messenger. I added since I was wondering who it will be sinceI haven't gave out my Pin to anyone.

Also is there anyway someone can get your Pin without you giving it out to anyone?

Name is Robert Zimmerman. His/Her Pin is : 319F55F1

I asked who it is all they said was your mom. So someone is messing around with me, but I never gave out my Pin.

smh.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

ok why is my blackberry deleting messages automatically? its deleting messages as soon as it gets it
indifferent.gif
what the hell is going on it just started doing this out of nowhere

you're experiencing the infamous BlackBerry memory leak issue.

sounds like you haven't done a battery pull in a while.

turn it off, pull the battery for 10 seconds, reboot, and all should be good for awhile. i would recommend pulling the battery every 2-3 weeks.

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Pleeeeaasseeeeee tell me someone knows when the BlackBerry 8900 is dropping in the States??
i hope soon...my brother just got the 8900 unlocked its so nice best blackberry

smh.gif

eyes.gif
29dhc0g.jpg

8fd366613899278ee78dc98388808a249a9e713a.gif

*#@! outta here...not when it's something as simple as figuring out what version software you have...like c'mon now...
laugh.gif

I understand everyone starts out a noob with their phones...+#+@, I asked a couple questions myself earlier in the thread (AFTER I had read the previous pages)...but most of the answers to the ?'s in the last couple pages are either a few clicks away or have been answered a million times...
grin.gif

And this isn't to all of you...just to the guys asking the same questions every couple pages or the dudes asking about the most basic stuff...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom