...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

dudes on crackberry were saying that the 8900 was releasing on ATT this month... but since they just released the 8320, they might hold back the release...T-Mobile is supposed to release the phone in January... they gotta get that !*%* out already
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Who wants to trade me a brand new BOLD? i just got the Storm and its a nice phone but damn i hate touchscreens.

laugh.gif
Uhh, if you hate touchscreens, why in the hell did you get a Storm?

bold is pretty amazing I must say, and that rogers plan was top notch too first decent rogers plan iv seen in a minute. id say my smartest purchase this year

only issue i keep having is rogers network is busy when i try an connect to browser even tho im connecting via wifi and i cant seem to get telemaps to work
smh.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Who wants to trade me a brand new BOLD? i just got the Storm and its a nice phone but damn i hate touchscreens.

laugh.gif
seriously. i can't believe how many people bought this phone without playing with it first. especially when you know it's the first touchscreen of its kind. and i mean if you're coming from a traditional bb to the storm, OBVIOUSLY youre going to hate typing on the screen.

I messed with the Storm and absolutely hated it. Glad I didn't act on my impulse. I wanted to see how the Bold was, although I don't plan onswitching to AT&T. I really liked it and want to see if Verizon will release something similar.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif
because i got it for a good price.
embarassed.gif

^^Order the black trackball...

For all you Storm users, there's another beta OS out (4.7.0.83) Dunno if we're not allowed to post links to non-official releases, but it's nothard to find...

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Curve is nice but its too small...like a womens phone...and no 3G smh...Bold FTW, it's the man's BB.

QFTMFT

pimp.gif

Soulize,

can you PM me how you updated your OS? i tried to do it and it wouldnt auto update. i deleted the vendor.xml file too, can't get it to work yet.

thanks

Honestly, I've never known or seen a woman with a Curve. I always see them with Pearls and I've seen a few recently with the Storm.

I guess the people that made it RIM's bestseller to date beg to differ.

Im about to bring my storm back.

This @@!$ is trash.

Pics dont load / videos dont play.

Tells me to upgrade my Java n then its tell me Im not supported to upgrade/dl Java.

Literally takes 5 min to open web pages no matter where I am.

Certain links are unclickable.

Browsing NT is a mission and a half.

I updated it the last time and everything is still garbage. Im gonna bring it to the Verizon store and complain.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Im about to bring my storm back.

This @@!$ is trash.

Pics dont load / videos dont play.

Tells me to upgrade my Java n then its tell me Im not supported to upgrade/dl Java.

Literally takes 5 min to open web pages no matter where I am.

Certain links are unclickable.

Browsing NT is a mission and a half.

I updated it the last time and everything is still garbage. Im gonna bring it to the Verizon store and complain.
frown.gif
i just pulled the trigger on that. I guess ill try it outfor a while then go to the curve if it doesnt work out.

First thing you should do before you is update your firmware on the Storm, the update fixes ALOT of issues and makes it so much better.

As far as updating the BOLD for the above user, follow this link, you can find the firmware download and instructions as well, it's pretty simple justfollow the steps:

To repeat, this is for the BOLD, not the STORM I just commented on intially.

http://crackberry.com/bla...d-os-4-6-0-215-found-wild

im debating if i should bet a curve 8900 or a bold?
i've done my research, and now leaning towards the curve.
can anybody school me on the pros for each phone.

and is there any t-dot heads that have a hook up at rogers?
it would be well appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom