...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Gotta thank the folks at Crackberry.com for that tip on how to get the BlackBerry Curve 8900 EARLY for Non-Business customers. Sorry about the delay. UPS left a note yesterday and dropped it off today. Just got home, the phone is still charging so no pictures of the UI.

9pyzyr.jpg

14ky25l.jpg

mkkx86.jpg

2ag5hjl.jpg

6j3wk3.jpg

That is a nice phone. Anyone know if verizon is gettting this or something similar?

IMO I love the Bold's keyboard over the Curve 8900's. I've got bigger hands/fingers so it's more comfortable.

It probably also is because I like the 8800's over the 8300 keyboards as well.

im still with my curve but im thinking about getting the storm.. those that have it can you post up how you like it and how it compares to other bb's youveowned? thanks

its IM to other ppl with a bb

head over to cb.com they got this new app called "buzz me"
that allows ur phone to buzz and ring at the same time

This morning I woke up and my Bold lost the 3g connection.. Is there a way to switch it back to 3g from EDGE??

what are some things i should know about my bb. i jus copped a curve from verizon and i see this is a 180 pg thread so i was wonderin if someone could give mea couple cliffs about some stuff in here

thanks

^CRACKBERRY.com is your best bet. They break down the phone in specific categories too, from "How-To and FAQ's" to "Themes andWallpapers".

Everything you need and want to know will be in there.

Quick question.....

on the Bold, how do you format the browser pages so that NT looks like normal??

i have it now and the navigation is a bit weird and a few things are overlapping.... thanks in advance

We'll, went from my 8700, Curve, iPhone, various other phones, back to the Blackberry with the Storm...on T-Mobile.

I'm hesistating adding my Blackberry plan back on because right now I have T-Zones and everything I care for is working pretty decent, but I do miss myBBIM.

Here are a few screen shots I took with CrackUtil.
3b235841e6ffeecd9e9a4c618643f86acedff9c.bmp

Everything I need is working, txt, MMS, internet, all on a 5.99 data plan.
072150ebe4964286ba9073187a0c7ce873bb88a.jpg

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Is either the Bold or the Curve 8900 coming to Tmobile?
The Curve is. It's availilble now depending on how you talk to the rep or who you talk to or which department, usually just play it off andcome natural and they'll let you order.

Russ, keep trying.

The Bold or another variation of it will drop later this year when T-Mo solidifies there 3G network.

I just got off the phone with a rep. Went 1/3 but finally was able to upgrade to the 8900. Got express shipping too.
pimp.gif

For the ones who called TMobile and spoke to a Rep can you tell me exactly how you got them to sending you an 8900?

I get all shy n embarrassed when having to do such things.Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom