...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

I keep calling TMO trying to get the full discount when im only elig. for partial. NONE WILL GO FOR IT. i've resulted to threats, profanity, nothing works lol

Threats & profanity will absolutely get you nothing. If you're not really close to the end of your contract most companies won't budge unless youhit with somethin that's mad competitive. Check out blackberryforums.com and go to the 8900 section and read up on cats got discounted pricing. Goodluck.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Killer Streaming Music App for BB. It's called Slacker...has mad radio stations and it allows you to save a whole station on your MicroSD for when you don't have a 3G connection or not around WiFi

review DATE:01.07.09

Just go to slacker.com on your BB browser...too easy, I tried it and prefer it slightly over PAndora.
eek.gif
eek.gif
This app is SICK

and for the person who asked Jivetalk is the the same thing as Beejive and its 100% worth the price

I'm eligible for full discount on the 8900, but t-mobile won't let me order until Feb. 11... how are you guys getting it early?

I just got a BB Curve and was wondering what MMS is? I know SMS text is for regular texting, but what is the MMS?

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

I just got a BB Curve and was wondering what MMS is? I know SMS text is for regular texting, but what is the MMS?
MMS is for media messaging. i.e. pictures, video clips, voice notes...

I'm eligible for full discount on the 8900, but t-mobile won't let me order until Feb. 11... how are you guys getting it early?

Some reps are letting people order it early. It all depends on who you get on the phone. My girl got her 8900 a couple days ago, and she talked to 4 or 5reps.

I am looking for a blackberry,

would anyone over here like to sell or give me there blackberry curve 8310 or anything except the peral!.. Thanks

Originally Posted by i3allistic

^^ soo true ...sometime its get annoying too when u just want quiet time by urself but your soo used to having the BB next to you and next thing u see is the red light blinking on your BB Bold
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i know what you mean. Sometimes the berry jus goes crazywit the beeping and the bbm ringtone. I admit though i can barely go anywhere w/o it and I'm lost without it.

Gotta thank the folks at Crackberry.com for that tip on how to get the BlackBerry Curve 8900 EARLY for Non-Business customers. Sorry about the delay. UPS lefta note yesterday and dropped it off today. Just got home, the phone is still charging so no pictures of the UI.

9pyzyr.jpg

14ky25l.jpg

mkkx86.jpg

2ag5hjl.jpg

6j3wk3.jpg

^Sexiest and best phone out right now IMO. Its a 4.9/5 because it doesn't have 3G, otherwise its perfect IMO.

Can't wait till' its delivered and in my hands
pimp.gif

I know this has been asked, but for those of you on sprint who are SERO users, how are you using the blackberry messenger and browser? Did you have to swindlean employee? I use opera for internet using sprint vision plan so I don't have to pay for the BB plan on top of it, but I know a lot of people got the BBplan free with SERO. If anyone can chime in, it's appreciated.

hi y'all i live in paris and we just received the 8900 its a really nice phone but i have to say except from that getting it would be a downgrade becauseof the edge only connectivity...i had it for a week and got back to my Bold in a hurry! maybe its just the french network tho lemme know if its not the same inthe US peace

sorry i forgot to ask something does anybody know application i can use in france too cos most of the ones you found only work in the US thx in advance

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I know this has been asked, but for those of you on sprint who are SERO users, how are you using the blackberry messenger and browser? Did you have to swindle an employee? I use opera for internet using sprint vision plan so I don't have to pay for the BB plan on top of it, but I know a lot of people got the BB plan free with SERO. If anyone can chime in, it's appreciated.

Look like 2 pgs back, dude posted a link, step by step. Also, is Sprint getting any new BB's?

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

^Sexiest and best phone out right now IMO. Its a 4.9/5 because it doesn't have 3G, otherwise its perfect IMO.

Can't wait till' its delivered and in my hands
pimp.gif
black bezel bold is the sexiest IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Funny story from today.

So I'm at SiriusXM today doing radio with Alina Puscau (Singer/Model. Google it), Brett Ratner (Director, X Men3, Rush Hour 1-3) and Russell Simmons(c'mon now....) and their entourage.

My first day with the BOLD (had it since Dec but hadn't turned it on. Been beating the *!%! out of my Curve as long as I could).

You couldn't count the number of BB Bold's in that room with two hands. They were everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom