...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

LeBron > Lance
519969025171706b8b96bcc7a15315fc-getty-82921732ab005_lebronjames.jpg

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Yo, so is it official that T-Mobile will not be getting the Bold?

If not, does anyone know if the 8900 (new Curve) will come HTML e-mail? That's my only gripe with my Curve now.
The new OS for the curve comes with HTML E-Mail.
i upgraded mine to 4.5.something.119 mine still has no html
frown.gif

Killer Streaming Music App for BB. It's called Slacker...has mad radio stations and it allows you tosave a whole station on your MicroSD for when you don't have a 3G connection or not around WiFi

review DATE:01.07.09

Just go to slacker.com on your BB browser...too easy, I tried it and prefer it slightly overPAndora.

Originally Posted by quik1987

LeBron > Lance
519969025171706b8b96bcc7a15315fc-getty-82921732ab005_lebronjames.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep trying to tell people BB's are a highly preferred device when it comes to total communication.Between TRUE push email, BB Messenger, SMS Text, MMS, and the various IM services it's hard to beat. I'm sure some of y'all in here with BB'shave been in a situation before where you have been going between emailing, bb messenging, texting, and IM'ing all at the same time. It multitasks prettydarn well.

^^ soo true ...sometime its get annoying too when u just want quiet time by urself but your soo used to having the BB next to you and next thing u see is thered light blinking on your BB Bold
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

^^ soo true ...sometime its get annoying too when u just want quiet time by urself but your soo used to having the BB next to you and next thing u see is the red light blinking on your BB Bold
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No doubt my dude...it's like a blessing AND a curse. Also people know that when you have onethere is little excuses to why you didn't get back to them other than you just didn't want to communicate with them.

I new that whit case for the bold

ALSO
If I dont have unlimited text in my plan is there away I wont get charged for text.

Like can I send a text through aim and not be charged for it
that should go under my data plan, right?

THANKS

Originally Posted by stepinitup

I new that whit case for the bold

ALSO
If I dont have unlimited text in my plan is there away I wont get charged for text.

Like can I send a text through aim and not be charged for it
that should go under my data plan, right?

THANKS
I know via Jivetalk it's under data, but for others it may be under SMS. Just save yourself the headache and get unlimited text before youget hit with a crazy bill.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

^^ soo true ...sometime its get annoying too when u just want quiet time by urself but your soo used to having the BB next to you and next thing u see is the red light blinking on your BB Bold
mad.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
so true!

I keep calling TMO trying to get the full discount when im only elig. for partial. NONE WILL GO FOR IT. i've resulted to threats, profanity, nothing workslol

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Killer Streaming Music App for BB. It's called Slacker...has mad radio stations and it allows you to save a whole station on your MicroSD for when you don't have a 3G connection or not around WiFi

review DATE:01.07.09

Just go to slacker.com on your BB browser...too easy, I tried it and prefer it slightly over PAndora.
good looks my man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%$@* is crack. and the sound is crazy clear. kinda slow though sometimes but its cool.

yea i just got put on to this link, i just go the BB Storm...i thought it would be
pimp.gif
but it freezes too much so im like
eyes.gif
maybe a fellownt'er can help me out.

i have no apps i have no clue to wa apps to dload which are good...and FREE!
roll.gif

thanks in advance..

Back
Top Bottom