...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

people hate the storm only cause most likely they cant type on the touchscreen. yall fingers too fat prolly
roll.gif
The phone sucks, it's horrible, hell it's on clearance, enough said. 8700's JUST not got on clearance through T-Mobile basically.
trying the phone out at the "store" doesnt count homie. own the phone and give it a few weeks. gotta be using it everyday. with all theleaked OS coming out, themes now available and all the free apps u can get i.e. weatherbug, flycast, slacker, myspace, facebook, google maps/latitude and operamini give a whole lot of reason to like the phone. browsing on opera is like a mini-broadband for mobile phones. plus the storm comes with a 8gb card. fillthat with movies/episodes and it takes media on phones to another level

decidin to switch to tmo n get the 8900 over the storm this weekend. i mean, ive had touchscreen phones (sony ericson p910, x8600, etc) and just not my thing.dont like the feel of typin on tha screen.

considerin startin w/o data plan (i kno it kills the pt of a bb but tryin it out to start). i dont get a bbm # then right?
frown.gif

what's the difference between the 8900 and the bold?

Bold has 3G, 8900 has EDGE... which is just as fast.
8900s cam is 3.2 MP with auto focus, while the Bolds is only 2 MP
Bold is larger.
8900 has spaced out keys like the first Curve.
8900 has better screen resolution.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Has anyone elses BB Storm been acting funny lately???

My friend and I both got Storms and our joints been freezing and reseting...
smh.gif

Mine been doin this the last 2 days.

I was tryin to make a phone call and the screen was saying it was locked n then completely froze.

Had to pull the battery.

^WeatherEye

Can someone help me out with a ringer/voice alert? I've heard several peoples have an alert that says "New Message" but I can't seem to findit or find somewhere to download it? Any help?

^^is WeatherEye a Canada based app cuz I live in NYC and all I get is Candian Weather....?

thank you sir.

Does anybody know if there is a plug i can put into my car to listen to my bb.
like they do for ipods

Originally Posted by stepinitup

thank you sir.

like they do for ipods
Good question, I've never tried it before. I would assume it would being a MP3 player. I remember back in the day when I had a SK and Iplugged it in to my whip and it actually worked. Good luck and let us know.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by stepinitup

thank you sir.

like they do for ipods
Good question, I've never tried it before. I would assume it would being a MP3 player. I remember back in the day when I had a SK and I plugged it in to my whip and it actually worked. Good luck and let us know.
0008006840219_AV_500X500.jpg

0008006840219_500X500.jpg

i have these in my car...i picked them up @ walmart for $10
they work with ipods and berrys...

enjoy

edit...
i still cant post on NT any info??? and that weathereye isnto working either... is not available for storm users??

Naw mine works fine.
What phones are they using?

I've never seen that at wal mart and I stay up in there
I guess I got to look harder next time

Where do they sell them?
Is it next to the TVs?

damn.. so lets say im on youtube and i have a few apps open, ie txt,jivetalk etc

my 8900 resets itself. ftl

anyone help me out on how to screen shot ?

Back
Top Bottom