...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Does anybody have the 8900 through t-mobile? Would you recommend? Is the web really slow? I used to have t-mobile and the service was ehh, but I'm hoppingit has changed.

if anyone want OEM pieces to make your blackberry bold blacked out PM me, i have the tools and pieces, i need to get rid of, im located in the bay area btw

i can send pics too

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Alright on the bold how do I switch what the button on the left do? As of now it's the " say a command"
Settings --> Options --> Screen/Keyboard --> Left Side Convenience Key

Change to whatever program you want to use.

Also, there's a app called Quick Launcher that is a definite must have for the BB. It allows you access texts, emails, BBM, IM, Maps, etc with the press ofone button.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Does anybody have the 8900 through t-mobile? Would you recommend? Is the web really slow? I used to have t-mobile and the service was ehh, but I'm hopping it has changed.
I just got mine, it replaced my 8320. For me, it is much faster. I still need to spend a solid day playing with getting music, videos, and morethings downloaded. So far I'm loving it.

I'm having some trouble though finding a good skin in different colors. I got the T-Mobile black skin which is real thick and wraps around the top of thephone and has grooves for all the buttons. I want some different colors, and all the skins I'm finding are just cheap. Any help?
ohwell.gif

Also, any one find an Iphone theme yet for the 8900? All I'm seeing is it isn't available yet.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Also, there's a app called Quick Launcher that is a definite must have for the BB. It allows you access texts, emails, BBM, IM, Maps, etc with the press of one button.
Not free though.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Also, there's a app called Quick Launcher that is a definite must have for the BB. It allows you access texts, emails, BBM, IM, Maps, etc with the press of one button.
Not free though.

$5, which is not bad at all considering what it does. It's all about preference.

anybody with a blackberry and a regular sprint sero plan???

someone i know has a sprint blackberry for sale and i wanna make sure my plan will work with it.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Alright on the bold how do I switch what the button on the left do? As of now it's the " say a command"
Settings --> Options --> Screen/Keyboard --> Left Side Convenience Key

Change to whatever program you want to use.
Thanks for the tip.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by bkmac

Question about Verizon's new promotion.

I saw the commercial last night, and I'm pretty sure it said "Buy a Blackberry, get any Blackberry free."

Anyone have any idea how this works exactly?

both accounts need to be up for and upgrade thats about it anyone in SoCal wana go 1/2 i know a dude that owns a verizon and he said he can bend the rules
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

haha bend the rules. someone was supposed to do that for me. now I gotta wait til the 11th to upgrade. anybody know how long the deal is going on?

not sure are you in SoCal? lets go 1/2 $75 each for 2 storms
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

My 8310 has terrible battery life. I have no apps running and it goes dead within 10 hours.
how long have u had ur battery?
I picked up the 8310 in September. I haven't even had it for a year yet and it's dying on me.
tired.gif

How do you change the sound of the bberry email notifications on the bold cuz when I get one I think its a text but its just a email

Thanks

I just got a curve.. is there a way to put keep the same PIN from my old phone? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by c1o27

I just got a curve.. is there a way to put keep the same PIN from my old phone? Thanks in advance.
Nope. Every BB have there own unique pin and it can't be transfered.

Back
Top Bottom