...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

how do I get Desktop manager for a Mac, I have pocket mac, but it is tyring to make me pay for it.

PocketMac is free bro
laugh.gif
the things theyre tryna charge you for are theextra programs. you just have to click around them.

btw made the switch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Does anybody know how long the Verizon buy the storm get another BB free deal is gonna last. SMH at this chick tellin my bro that she would let us upgrade early. My bro was gonna cop the storm and i was gonna get the curve for tax only. Today we went in and she says its too early and that we gotta wait til March 11th
smh.gif
. Anybody know how long it will alst?
If you have to wait until the 11th that is not so bad.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Late80s

if youre in new york city and youve been on the fence about getting a bold because of the price hit me up in PMS
Can I just hit you up simply to talk?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
i joke

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I gave in..

rupshv.jpg
pimp.gif

Is that the 8900 because if so I have no problem upgrading to that

I got my Bold today, itll come out to be about $170 after taxes as an upgrade.

I cant say the exact price because I havent paid for it but the company I work for let me take it home.

Still hesitating on getting a Curve 8900 for sure. Tried to get a friends 8800 off of him for the hell of it. Locked iPhone. Sitting here with a free phone,kind of enjoying it...

tough decision today at the at&t store but I chose the bold over the iphone. anyone know where to get good prices on microsd cards?

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

tough decision today at the at&t store but I chose the bold over the iphone. anyone know where to get good prices on microsd cards?
buy.com

how do the other aim apps compare to beejive?
and where can i get them?

id def pay the $20 i just want to consider the other options cause i dont usually stay with one phone for awhile.

if i switch my phone, but stick with a blackberry, will beejive make me pay again?

Originally Posted by freshhh

id def pay the $20 i just want to consider the other options cause i dont usually stay with one phone for awhile.

if i switch my phone, but stick with a blackberry, will beejive make me pay again?

I have Beejive only drawback is it drain the !@#! out of the battery if your on for a long period of time, havn't tried AIM app but reading for differentforums...its not as nice ....also if you do plan to get beejive, get the $30 download...it enables unlimted use if you decide in the future to switch to anewer BB...the $20 is only 1 time use.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

What's berrymode?

Damn I didn't even know there was a red trackball
I want to replace mine but I'm scared I will mess up my phone trying to put the ball in
Berrymods is a site that sells parts for the BB. There's a video that shows you how to take apart the BB.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

I have Beejive only drawback is it drain the !@#! out of the battery if your on for a long period of time, havn't tried AIM app but reading for different forums...its not as nice ....also if you do plan to get beejive, get the $30 download...it enables unlimted use if you decide in the future to switch to a newer BB...the $20 is only 1 time use.

Word that #%$@ kills my battery quick.

Hm i didnt even know they offered that $30 price, ill consider it

but can someone tell me why when im looking at my messages i only see emails ?
i even sent a text and it just shows up after them. i dont even see my latest calls

did all my #%$@ get erased somehow?
mad.gif

edit %@! the texts i just sent out disappeared too

Originally Posted by i3allistic

I have Beejive only drawback is it drain the !@#! out of the battery if your on for a long period of time, havn't tried AIM app but reading for different forums...its not as nice ....also if you do plan to get beejive, get the $30 download...it enables unlimted use if you decide in the future to switch to a newer BB...the $20 is only 1 time use.

Word that #%$@ kills my battery quick.

Hm i didnt even know they offered that $30 price, ill consider it

but can someone tell me why when im looking at my messages i only see emails ?
i even sent a text and it just shows up after them. i dont even see my latest calls

did all my #%$@ get erased somehow?
mad.gif

edit %@! the texts i just sent out disappeared too

huh? what phone do u have? BOLD? if you looking for your call log, its set as invisible, check SHOW ALL, and as for the ur SMS txt...it on a seperateprogram...you can have your message all shown on the same message folder, just play with it under ur options.

^ i have a curve. and they were all showin together under my messages, but now all i see is email

and when i sent out a few more texts they showed, then magically disappeared

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Check your memory. If you're low on memory then texts, phone calls, etc are the first to be deleted automatically.
mad.gif
yeah that was the reason i think
tired.gif

and i cant delete ringtones for some reason. it asks confirmation but it doesnt disappear.

if i had a micro sd card, would it be used to sms storage too? or only the internal memory

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Hey y'all.....I need to pick up a new BB for work withing the next two weeks. I am looking atthe Bold or the Curve 8900.....also looking at the Nokia E71 as an alternative....[/color]

Really only need the phone for Emails and other Messengers.....what y'all think

Originally Posted by TD The God

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Hey y'all.....I need to pick up a new BB for work withing the next two weeks. I am looking at the Bold or the Curve 8900.....also looking at the Nokia E71 as an alternative....[/color]

Really only need the phone for Emails and other Messengers.....what y'all think
Stay away from the E71...

I went from a Curve 8320 to an Iphone to a Nokia E71 then back to a 8320...

Currently using the 8900...

The Nokia E71 OS is very outdated, AIM programs suck and no push email....

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

buy.com
or you can try ebay. got mines today in the mail for $16 shipped.

Just got my 8gb Class 6 in the mail this snowy morning, I paid $23shipped from eBay. When the 32gb class 4 or 6 drops, I'll cop that.

I'm still tryna learn how to convert Seinfeld, and Sopranos DVD's to this badboy. But once I do, the 8900 will be perfect.

I have a sk3 right now thinking of switching to verizon with my homeboy to get the buy one get one on the storm but the 8900 does look nice for tmo. Other thanthe money factor which one is better? All i really need is internet and text messages................ for now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom