...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Alright, im thinking about getting a blackberry for Verizon, but which one is the best?

I'm thinking about the storm but don't know about the touch screen

So anyone with Verizon give some feedback on the BB they have
all my friends who had the storm exchanged it..they didnt like the touch screen

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone DLd any of the radio apps from app world?

Which one?

Do you like it?

iheartradio is good for actually listening to local radio stations. pandora is basically you're own radio station. you put in an artist or song and itcreates a playlist of songs related to what you put in so its not an actual radio station. slacker is basically like pandora but i found pandora to be faster

Originally Posted by QuestLife

idk if its just me but im not a fan of the app world at all. i recently switched from an iphone to a blackberry curve. an i think the app store >>>> app world. all the apps seem boring and expensive. what is everybody downloading?

the BlackBerry App world has been available all of a day and a half so far...

give it some time.

Originally Posted by JanJan414

how do you take downloads off your phone?
Go to App World then "My World"......highlight which ever download you don't want anymore and press the menu button and you'llsee "Uninstall".

I am officially an owner.
smile.gif

Now I have a reason to be in this thread every few hours.

Originally Posted by jomitm

appworld isn't free?

yes its free, however a lot of the applications in App World cost a fee....

At first I was diggin iheartradio, but I notice that it drains the battery like crazy

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by kidUFC

can i watch live streaming videos on any BB?
yes sirr ....if u got slingbox it works flawless ...
happy.gif

cool , i might just get a 8900 since our corporate discount offers it for free.. or maybe the bold..

feedback on the storm?

i am using the blackberry 8900 with t mobile and i just got a unlocked blackberry storm from a debt.. the storm looks real cool and all but should i swithc outto it or just sell it and stay with the 8900?

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Sprint: 8330 or 8350i?
My homie has the 8350i. He got it for the 2-way push to talk, but nobody else we know have it. He thought he was doing it
smh.gif

The 8330 has the faster internet speed (3G). If you got homies that have push to talk, then get the 8350i. If not, you'll be straight with the 8330. Thedata stream is A LOT faster on the 8330.

8330 - 3G speeds
8350i - 1G speeds
alien.gif

Quick noob help. I am busy messing around with my 8900 and a few questions that I can't go through 221 pages of reading. I'll figure the rest out...
-how do I change my ringtone? Lol. I've been fiddling around for about half a day and can't remember where it is
-where do I go to dl beejive and what makes it so much better than stock aim?
-appworld is free but the downloads are not, correct?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Quick noob help. I am busy messing around with my 8900 and a few questions that I can't go through 221 pages of reading. I'll figure the rest out...
-how do I change my ringtone? Lol. I've been fiddling around for about half a day and can't remember where it is
-where do I go to dl beejive and what makes it so much better than stock aim?
-appworld is free but the downloads are not, correct?
ringtone - Profiles + advanced + normal

beejive - beejive uses data instead of charging per-msg ...not sure what AIM programs uses tho

APPWorld - some of the program are free, some charges...its basically a market place for BB apps
laugh.gif

Ok so I dl'ed BOLT and when I was trying to get to a site it would never go through. I got frustrated and deleted it.

What site did you guys download BOLT from? I need a new browser and I heard this one is nice.

Back
Top Bottom