...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

And why cant the sound of the shutter be taken off when taking pics?
Cause of the "upskirt law"
laugh.gif

There are ways around it though
nerd.gif
... no pervert

Right now I have a curve on sprint.. In the next few weeks im gonna be switcing to Tmobile with the new curve.. Can I still upload my info that I saved on mycomp to that one?

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
... no pervert
So how do you get around it? I put the profile on silent and vibrate and it still went off.

2 things...

1. Is the Storm OTA update ready? Cuz mine says no updates...

2. Is there really an upskirt law? Lol

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
... no pervert
So how do you get around it? I put the profile on silent and vibrate and it still went off.
Sad to say I know how.

Call your voicemail, and while the call is still active, press the shortcut (the camera button on the right side) and take the picture. No shutter sound. Youcan disconnect the call after.

i got a problem. i deleted Blackberry Messenger from my storm when i first got it because i didnt know what it was and didnt think i would use it(dumb me) howdo i install it back on my phone? was told to go to the desktop manager and it would be on the application loader list but its not, and when i try to addanything from the list it says "the device doesnt have sufficient storage space to accomadate your selections" please help

Had a confrence call earlier TMO will now be Extedning Contracts Whenyou ADD or REMOVE Data plans from your T-mobile Plan lol so basiclally if you get internet on any BB device you have a Contract with the Data too if you takeit off it extends your contract.. T-mobile is JAIL lol ill figure a way around this hopefully

Originally Posted by Engadgetmobile

We've gotten word from a solid source that AT&T will be lowering prices on its two hottest BlackBerry models tomorrow, the recently-launched Curve 8900 and the Bold. Presently, the devices run $199.99 and $299.99 on contract after rebate, respectively -- but tomorrow you'll be looking at $149.99 and $199.99. Our understanding is that the pricing is only for a limited time, but with an unprecedented onslaught of high-end smartphones dropping both on AT&T and its competitors this summer, we wouldn't be surprised to see these new prices become semi-permanent.

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

i got a problem. i deleted Blackberry Messenger from my storm when i first got it because i didnt know what it was and didnt think i would use it(dumb me) how do i install it back on my phone? was told to go to the desktop manager and it would be on the application loader list but its not, and when i try to add anything from the list it says "the device doesnt have sufficient storage space to accomadate your selections" please help
Resend your Service Books. I think it should be in Advanced Options OR I think you can call up Cust. Service and they do it as well.

Originally Posted by henz0

Right now I have a curve on sprint.. In the next few weeks im gonna be switcing to Tmobile with the new curve.. Can I still upload my info that I saved on my comp to that one?
Synced through Outlook or windows contacts? I didn't to the windows contacts but I did outlook and thats between damn near everything. I tookthose off my iphone and put them on my bold and my brothers as well

Originally Posted by bigsupa

2 things...

1. Is the Storm OTA update ready? Cuz mine says no updates...

2. Is there really an upskirt law? Lol

I don't think you'll get OTA unless you're running .75. Just do it by pc.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by Engadgetmobile

We've gotten word from a solid source that AT&T will be lowering prices on its two hottest BlackBerry models tomorrow, the recently-launched Curve 8900 and the Bold. Presently, the devices run $199.99 and $299.99 on contract after rebate, respectively -- but tomorrow you'll be looking at $149.99 and $199.99. Our understanding is that the pricing is only for a limited time, but with an unprecedented onslaught of high-end smartphones dropping both on AT&T and its competitors this summer, we wouldn't be surprised to see these new prices become semi-permanent.
FML you serious, got Bold last week, think I can get some money back because of the deduction?

Originally Posted by agold1002

also is that price posted on engadget w/ an rebates???

Yup w/ rebate

Originally Posted by reigndrop

FML you serious, got Bold last week, think I can get some money back because of the deduction?

Idk, but the price drop is for a limited time
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

agold1002 wrote:

also is that price posted on engadget w/ an rebates???

We've gotten word from a solid source that AT&T will be lowering prices on its two hottest BlackBerry models tomorrow, the recently-launched Curve 8900 and the Bold. Presently, the devices run
$199.99 and $299.99 on contract after rebate, respectively -- but tomorrow you'll be
looking at $149.99 and $199.99. Our understanding is that the pricing is only for a limited
time, but with an unprecedented onslaught of high-end smartphones dropping both on AT&T and its competitors this summer, we wouldn't be
surprised to see these new prices become semi-permanent.

Yup w/ rebate

that is for the previous price....

I try to do a wireless update for my storm and it says no updates available. Then I try to connect it to desktop manager and it says no device connected eventhough it is charging.

When i try to do an OTA it keeps saying it can't because I have 21MB of Personal data that needs to be deleted, I googled it and it said deleting yourinbox should work but it didn't.

How do i fix this.

Back
Top Bottom