...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I broke my BOLDS screen last weekend and ordered a new one from gounlock.com (very legit site in S.F.) installed the new one today and its perfect now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

BB Bold heads I need info. I'm thinking of switching from my iPhone 3G
nerd.gif
What do you need to know? I've had mine for a week, my company's got me by the leash now haha

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

i got a problem. i deleted Blackberry Messenger from my storm when i first got it because i didnt know what it was and didnt think i would use it(dumb me) how do i install it back on my phone? was told to go to the desktop manager and it would be on the application loader list but its not, and when i try to add anything from the list it says "the device doesnt have sufficient storage space to accomadate your selections" please help
Resend your Service Books. I think it should be in Advanced Options OR I think you can call up Cust. Service and they do it as well.
thank you sir, i got it working now.

Anyone know how to fix this?

My nephew picked up the 8900, internet and everything... He can go online, Pandora, etc...

But his BBM ain't working right. He can send the "request" to me, but I never receive it. I send the request to him and he still doesn'treceive it.

Is there anything manually he can do? Or does he gotta call customer service?

I have a BB Bold and when I add a contact to my pin messenger it takes forever to accept it like weeks. But the weird thing is my dude has the same phone as meand and he added me today and it accepted it automatically. Any help?

how do i fully restore a blackberry curve? like delete everything and back to its original settings

Is there any good contact software somebody could recommend? I've had my Curve for 2 months after having a Palm Treo 700wx and I'm never going back toPalm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

how do i fully restore a blackberry curve? like delete everything and back to its original settings
settings-security options-general settings-menu key-wipe handheld

Just got the Blackberry 8900 for T-mo.

When I'm charging, is the LED indicator supposed to turn red or green depending on the charge status? Cause mine doesn't...

quick question for people with the bold using tmobile...

if i get an unlocked bold and switch to t-mobile, how much slower will the internet be? or is a big difference in change?

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

When I'm charging, is the LED indicator supposed to turn red or green depending on the charge status? Cause mine doesn't...

My Bold doesn't do anything when it's charging...

Originally Posted by wanksta23

if i get an unlocked bold and switch to t-mobile, how much slower will the internet be? or is a big difference in change?
You're on EDGE vs. 3G which is literally night and day, so you will see a big difference in speeds.

I have the same phone and it only turns red when the battery is really low... I believe it turns green when the phone is charging and its poweredoff

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Anyone know how to fix this?

My nephew picked up the 8900, internet and everything... He can go online, Pandora, etc...

But his BBM ain't working right. He can send the "request" to me, but I never receive it. I send the request to him and he still doesn't receive it.

Is there anything manually he can do? Or does he gotta call customer service?

u got the bb plan added?

It's not supposed to do anything. Red LED means you have some sort of message. Green LED means your service is working (you can turn that offin Options --> Screen/Keyboard). And a faint yellow light means low battery. There is also a yellow light that indicates your phone is charging when youturn the power off.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Originally Posted by wanksta23

You're on EDGE vs. 3G which is literally night and day, so you will see a big difference in speeds.
its not THAT big of a difference, i went from 3g to edge, still fast

2 questions!!!!

1. If i buy a bb bold today , can i switch to a iphone 3g later on?? without paying?

2. How much is it if your elligible for an upgrade.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

2 questions!!!!

1. If i buy a bb bold today , can i switch to a iphone 3g later on?? without paying?

1. Yes you can, but you have to pay for the iPhone 3G later on
2. $199.99, price dropped $100 on Wednesday for a limited time

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Originally Posted by icykicks79

2 questions!!!!

1. Yes you can, but you have to pay for the iPhone 3G later on
2. $199.99, price dropped $100 on Wednesday for a limited time

199!!!! are you serious? thats soo straight. Is that for all AT&T stores?

ok so i selected to update the tincan buzz me software on the curve 8900 but it crashed the memory card and now everything on the card is gone and the card isnot recognized by the blackberry. how can i fix this? is there anyway to recover the files back?

Originally Posted by Air STi

ok so i selected to update the tincan buzz me software on the curve 8900 but it crashed the memory card and now everything on the card is gone and the card is not recognized by the blackberry. how can i fix this? is there anyway to recover the files back?

everything on the card is gone, but your going to have to reformat the card on your bb now settings>options>memory>bb button>format

Back
Top Bottom