...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by viiheaven

They usually send you some sort of confirmation e-mail to the e-mail you registered it to, can't you search your e-mail for "beejive"?

i believe it was sent to my tmo.bb.net email address. but i lost the email once i got the replacement, is there a way i can go through my email's from thepast ?

=( sucks
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Ok I honestly have to fix this problem or else imma destroy this phone.

Basically everything works but when I go on any website but Google, I get a message saying "A problem occurred while trying to render this page."

mad.gif
mad.gif
Whats going on?!? I checked my brother's setting on his 8900 and everything is the same! My BBM is working fine, everything is fine but the dam web browser!

Someone please shine some light.
Have you tried a battery pull?

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Ok I honestly have to fix this problem or else imma destroy this phone.

Basically everything works but when I go on any website but Google, I get a message saying "A problem occurred while trying to render this page."

mad.gif
mad.gif
Whats going on?!? I checked my brother's setting on his 8900 and everything is the same! My BBM is working fine, everything is fine but the dam web browser!

Someone please shine some light.
Have you tried a battery pull?

or go to cache operations and clear everything?

anybody know if i get the bold unlocked and use it on tmobile will i still be able to use everything the same?

would i have internet and all that?

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

anybody know if i get the bold unlocked and use it on tmobile will i still be able to use everything the same?

would i have internet and all that?

yeah u just have to change the apn setting to work with tmobiles network.

Bold wont work as good as the 8900
on TMobs service. U will be missing a
few features such as 3G & UMA. Bold
is best on AT&T and 8900 is best on
TMo. The only difference from swapping
the 2 services would be the form factor,
where as, to me, the Bold feels much
better from jump.

Originally Posted by So4i5

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Whats a good weather app?

I use Weather Eye
That was the first one I tried out and I had to take it off because at 9pm it showed that it was sunny and clear outside. Plus it didn't evensupport my city so I had to use another one that was closer.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

would i really only get 100 for the curve...i got a holster and a gel to go with it along with charger and usb
Pretty much. Used rate isn't that much since some companies are practically giving them away. Plus w/ the newer BB's out, thereisn't much demand for the 8300 series.
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Whats a good weather app?
WeatherBug is pretty good. It's the first weather app I've dl'ed so I can't really compare it to anything. I like how the icondisplays the current temp + the days' high/low. Not sure how other weather apps run, but WeatherBug tracks your status via GPS. Try it out.

So I just got the Curve (8330) a week ago. I have to charge it 2-3 times a day. Last night, I turned it off fully charged and when I turned it on in themorning it was down to 50%???
eyes.gif
I'm thinking the battery isdefective. Suggestions on the settings/improve battery life/is it defective? How long does your battery last (assuming 20-30 texts and a few 10 min callsduring the day)? Thanks NT

Originally Posted by midsOleGone

Is Crackberry legit I mean they are selling the 8900 for 19.99 It seems that you only have to purchase the plan? I mean even standard shipping is free! It sounds too good to be true. Anybody ever ordered from there? Here is the link: http://crackberry.com/special-offer-t-blackberry-curve-8900-19-99
crackberry is 100000000% legit. Most known blackberry site so you should have no worries.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by midsOleGone

Is Crackberry legit I mean they are selling the 8900 for 19.99 It seems that you only have to purchase the plan? I mean even standard shipping is free! It sounds too good to be true. Anybody ever ordered from there? Here is the link: http://crackberry.com/special-offer-t-blackberry-curve-8900-19-99
crackberry is 100000000% legit. Most known blackberry site so you should have no worries.

Preciate that bro. I think imma cop that bold for the smooth 200 w/ upgrade.

i upgraded my 8330 to .253 and now my facebook/internet crap aren't workign properly. any info?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by viiheaven

They usually send you some sort of confirmation e-mail to the e-mail you registered it to, can't you search your e-mail for "beejive"?

i believe it was sent to my tmo.bb.net email address. but i lost the email once i got the replacement, is there a way i can go through my email's from the past ?

=( sucks
frown.gif
frown.gif
Unfortunately not. There's no way to access BlackBerry e-mail from anywhere else except your BlackBerry (as far as I know)

anyone know how BB Wifi works? My school has Wifi and Im thinking about cancelling my data plan...
$100 bucks a month FTL
smh.gif

Assuming I wanted to get a tour, how much would I be able to sell my storm for? I also just got the storm so I'd have to pay full price for the tour right?How much is that looking like it's going to be? 500 - 600 dollars?

Back
Top Bottom