...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Was on hold for 40 min through Sprint telesales.

Luckily got one of the last orders in for the night before they closed shop.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the Tour

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Was on hold for 40 min through Sprint telesales.

Luckily got one of the last orders in for the night before they closed shop.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the Tour

5301554b63e2c0af0a80c43cb49a08b33ab3b89.gif
I called last night and was told they were not selling until 7am est.

Sprint dropped the ball on this release. Terrible pricing compared to verizon. Im waiting till bestbuy gets their tour's in August.

I am DEFINITELY getting the Tour for Sprint, one way or another. Itd be nice to get it now, but my contract w/ Sprint doesnt officially end till Aug. 16thanyway, maybe waiting till my contract officially ends

might result in me getting a better deal from Sprint on the phone? (anyone know if thats a possibility?)

Also, if I currently have a SERO plan (from back when they didnt require the 3 digits of an employees #, just the email address), I wont be able to get theTour w/o adding the $30/month BB add-on correct?

Got my Touch Pro right now, but looks like Im gonna be sellin this joint real soon.

I'm definitely considering making the switch when Driftwood (T-Mobile variation of Onyx) comes out.
I'm getting tired of the cat and mouse game with the iPhone on T-Mobile... T-Zones FTW/being cheap FTL.

Just ordered the new Tour. Should be getting it by or before Thursday.

$59.99 for unlimited everything.
roll.gif
@ Sprint. No wonder you guys are failing.

Thanks for continuing to let me slide through the loopholes though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

$59.99 for everything
roll.gif
@ Sprint. No wonder you guys are failing. Thanks for continuing to let me slide through the loopholes though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How did you cop at that price?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like you have the same plan as I do. I just Ordered my Tour and it should be here by Thrusday.

Picked up the BB Tour this morning... never had a Blackberry before and I must say I like the simple use, functionality, and keyboard. very nice phone, andonly $159 w2 year at best buy

Originally Posted by RedMan

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like you have the same plan as I do. I just Ordered my Tour and it should be here by Thrusday.
Is that plan for 500 minutes and the rest everything????

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Originally Posted by RedMan

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is that plan for 500 minutes and the rest everything????

My plan includes: 500 anytime nights start at 7 unlimited internet, text, and sprint tv

I'm getting the BB Tour sometime next week. After viewing this phone and checking it out compared to the Palm Pre I would rather have that.

I have a 2-year upgrade as well. I thought I would get $175 off the original price rather than getting the phone for $199? I'm not switching my planbecause I'm on a great family plan.

does anyone know how much the basic monthly fees on the blackberry bold are for att?

Originally Posted by sk23

does anyone know how much the basic monthly fees on the blackberry bold are for att?
You don't have to get any features (internet, text, etc.) so the only monthly fee would be your line.

Back
Top Bottom