...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Is the Onyx coming out for Verizon?

I don't think so anytime soon. Maybe next year. The optical trackpad definitely adds a nice touch to the BB
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The Onyx is the one on the left.

The Gemini on the right. That's just an updated version of the Curve.
You know how much it's gonna be just to get that trackpad and carbon fiber look? Still no 3G?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The Onyx is the one on the left.

The Gemini on the right. That's just an updated version of the Curve.
You know how much it's gonna be just to get that trackpad and carbon fiber look? Still no 3G?

The Onyx will have 3g.

Dumb question but is the Onyx going to have a camera? My job does not allow camera phones.

Originally Posted by Squalie413

i never owned a berry b4 but im thinking about getting the 9630 (tour) but the thing thats scaring me off it is that it doesnt have wifi and wifi being such a basic perk. should it be a deciding factor?

If your with Sprint... the Tour should a instant COP. Been rocking with the 8830 for 2 years.... ready for a change !!

Just made the switch from SK to BB got the curve 8900, any tips for media (i.e. Ringtones, apps, themes) any help would be greatly appreciated

for the people in verizon...

Anybody having problems with their curve?

For an example every time i'm on the phone, i would hear static..which would occur randomly, and i cant hear the person on the other line talking.Also,whenever i send out text messages the person would receive it late and its the same way with me, i would also receive it late
mad.gif

I talked with verizon many times, and im on my 3rd brand new curve..and the problem still happens, im geting tired of this...can anybody help me out or anyadvice???
tired.gif
eyes.gif

i would really appreciate it
happy.gif

i need a date for the onyx i seriously need a new phone and i dont wanna get the bold then onyx drops

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Got my storm today and I'm a complete noob. How exactly do you get third party apps onto your phone?
did you know the tour is coming out???? and the storm 2????

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Haven't been keeping up, anything w/ blackberry and sprint?

24,000th post.

pimp.gif

Check your PM my dude.

Sprint's Blackberry Tour drops tonight via online and telesales ONLY at 12 AM EST.

No in store Tour's until late July/early August. which is
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What's are some good Twitter/FB Applications I can add on my BB?
I say Ubertwitter. I can't think of anything bad, other than maybe battery draining. But I usually exit the app once I'm done w/ it..

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

24,000th post.

pimp.gif

Check your PM my dude.

Sprint's Blackberry Tour drops tonight via online and telesales ONLY at 12 AM EST.

indifferent.gif

Heads up Best Buy has the tour for $149 out the door for upgrade check them out and save $50!!!~

?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

24,000th post.

pimp.gif

Check your PM my dude.

indifferent.gif

Heads up Best Buy has the tour for $149 out the door for upgrade check them out and save $50!!!~

?

That's for Verizon Tour's.

Bestbuy received their Verizon Tour shipments yesterday.

Like I said. BIG
indifferent.gif
@ Sprint for not having in store units atlaunch.

Back
Top Bottom