...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Bhz that's what I'm wondering as well. How our 2 year upgrade is factored in in the final pricing.

I'll call eventually but if anybody knows, feel free to chime in

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm getting the BB Tour sometime next week. After viewing this phone and checking it out compared to the Palm Pre I would rather have that.

I have a 2-year upgrade as well. I thought I would get $175 off the original price rather than getting the phone for $199? I'm not switching my plan because I'm on a great family plan.
If you are 2 year eligible, you SHOULD be able to get the phone at new customer/contract pricing which would be $199

Usually people who are 1 year eligible get $75 off...the RETAIL of the phone. In this case. 75$ off $499

So if you think you'd rather get $175 off the phone. Don't get it twisted for knocking that off retail. It would be still be 325.

What you wanna be eligible for/shoot for is the new customer/contract pricing.

Blackberry Bold or Tour. I have the pearl right now but want a little more power. I'm on T-mobile. any help would be apprc

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm getting the BB Tour sometime next week. After viewing this phone and checking it out compared to the Palm Pre I would rather have that.

I have a 2-year upgrade as well. I thought I would get $175 off the original price rather than getting the phone for $199? I'm not switching my plan because I'm on a great family plan.
If you are 2 year eligible, you SHOULD be able to get the phone at new customer/contract pricing which would be $199

Usually people who are 1 year eligible get $75 off...the RETAIL of the phone. In this case. 75$ off $499

So if you think you'd rather get $175 off the phone. Don't get it twisted for knocking that off retail. It would be still be 325.

What you wanna be eligible for/shoot for is the new customer/contract pricing.

Preciate it.

I'm going to be calling Sprint later on today too to get some more info.

long story short... found a verizon blackberry storm... want to unlock it and flip it... $10 paypal to who can pm me and lead me through step by step and helpme unlock or erase the settings/number so i can get this thing sold (ps im gonna sell it here on niketalk)

Sprint Tour coming in tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quick question: Is there a Blackberry on the market with at least a 3.2 megapixel camera with WIFI on a GSM network? If not, is there one coming up?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

^^ the new curve on tmobile...

Thanks. The Curve 8900 Javelin? I'm Canadian by the way so it is Rogers/Fido for me unfortunately. I have always been a windows mobile guy, but I'mlooking around. Nothing serious.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Just ordered the new Tour. Should be getting it by or before Thursday.

$59.99 for unlimited everything.
roll.gif
@ Sprint. No wonder you guys are failing.

Thanks for continuing to let me slide through the loopholes though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like you have the same plan as I do. I just Ordered my Tour and it should be here by Thrusday.
u guys did that "new" Sero plan, right? the one where u need an email and the 3 digit pin
nerd.gif

So I'm on Verizon now since it gobbled up alltell and I want a new phone. Somebody suggested the Blackberry tour? No idea about this phone. Anyone chime inw/ pros/cons?

Originally Posted by dreClark

So I'm on Verizon now since it gobbled up alltell and I want a new phone. Somebody suggested the Blackberry tour? No idea about this phone. Anyone chime in w/ pros/cons?

Let me get at your tomorrow about it. I was supposed to get my hands on my unit today but UPS done #%&& up my delivery.
indifferent.gif

Right off I can tell you it's considered the true upgrade to the Bold + Curve.

Only true knock on it right now is the lack of wifi. And it's still running the 4.7 OS. (5.0 rolling out soon enough though)

Will be back in here tomorrow for a full review.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like you have the same plan as I do. I just Ordered my Tour and it should be here by Thrusday.
u guys did that "new" Sero plan, right? the one where u need an email and the 3 digit pin
nerd.gif
Nah if you already have a Sero plan you don't even need that pin to get that. If you are eligible for an upgrade you ask them to switch yourplan to the simply everything plus 500. If you don't have an upgrade and don't mind activating a new line you can still do the same and pay $199

and dre here is a review for the tour. I know you said you are on Verizon, you just got on there? I heard someone say you can get this for $99 at Best buy w/ 2year contract, don't know if that is true though.

http://www.youtube.com/v/awcTJTWKcQ4&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/awcTJTWKcQ4&hl=en&fs=1&

Whoever wants a blackberry tour I got em. 3 day shipping. PM me if you need one or any other sprint phone.

No mail in rebates with me, straight discounts.
2 year eligible what? upgrade it sounds like your saying. WRONG. Thats when you get a new line of service itll be $199 2 yar contract.

1 year eligible upgrade you get $75 back from paying full retail price $500 for tour or 2 year eligible upgrade you get $150 back from full retail price.

I got the best prices and can price match in store prices.

long story short... found a verizon blackberry storm... want to unlock it and flip it... $10 paypal to who can pm me and lead me through step by step and help me unlock or erase the settings/number so i can get this thing sold (ps im gonna sell it here on niketalk)
The person that lost the phone prolly told verizon it got lost/stolen so it wont be able to be activated at all.
Quick question: Is there a Blackberry on the market with at least a 3.2 megapixel camera with WIFI on a GSM network? If not, is there one coming up?
Blackberry curve 8900 on T mobile. I have it, itll be up on the buy sell forum on here.

I got a Blackberry 8330 for Sprint a while ago and i'm going on a trip outta the states for a month or so. I lost my ipod so I wanna use my Blackberry as amusic player.

If I turn off my data plan, I should be good right? As in I don't have to pay for roaming or anything?

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Nah if you already have a Sero plan you don't even need that pin to get that. If you are eligible for an upgrade you ask them to switch your plan to the simply everything plus 500. If you don't have an upgrade and don't mind activating a new line you can still do the same and pay $199
i'm eligible for the 75 dollar upgrade, is that good enough?

what is this you speak of activating a new line? would be I be on the everything plus? I'm not following.....you can pm the info if it's a bit much.

Originally Posted by dreClark

So I'm on Verizon now since it gobbled up alltell and I want a new phone.
Same here...

Assuming you were with Alltel at least 2yrs and you're eligible for an upgrade you can get the Tourfor 169.99

I'm planning on copping as soon as I decide which plan to get
nerd.gif

Wouldn't mind being able to trade my storm in for the Tour, too bad that isn't possible :-/

Back
Top Bottom