...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

just placed an order for a BB Tour...

first BB so I'll be back with lots of questions lol

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

quick question for TOUR users,

How do you set up a a pop/imap account on your BB tour?

I've looked around and google'd it but I haven't found a very helpful site yet. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

can anyone help me out? any help is much appreciated.. thanks.
POP/IMAP SETUP

Thanks fam, but I keep getting a message that says "unable to set up (my email). Please try again."

Is there any other way to set it up or a solution to this process?

Do you have Blackberry data service?

I just got the Tour and its my first blackberry ever. Anyone got any tips for what I should do first and what apps I should download? Thanks!

blackberry phones are dropping left and right
smh.gif
its damn hard trying to keep up with stuff when they're releasing a new blackberry every other month
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HidayetTurkoglu

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by piczon1983

1jnmmv.jpg

I know I a suppose to look around.

But how do I blackout my Bold?
nerd.gif
It's all about the WhiteBerry ....trying to break down the racial divides

22577441.jpg
I just ordered the white housing set off ebay for $35 shipped which isn't bad considering everything you're getting
pimp.gif

anyone recommend me any good free themes website for my BOLD? getting bored with the one i have ...thanks
Crackberry.com is where it's at
pimp.gif

Never seen an all white bold like that. I like it. I want to black out my Bold as well. I have the rubber casing but its big in a way plusit sticks toeverything. I can't really keep it in my pocket. HELP!

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:

so I just did the math...and I can get a BB 8520 curve for the same price (a month) as a Tour on sprint. The minutes would be drastically different (1000
mins t-mo vs. 450 sprint) but, I BARELY use that. I have 500 now and I have only gone over twice.

so two things:

-what discounts/tricks are there on t-mo to reduce the price? cuz on sprint, i can get 15% cuz I'm a teacher

-how does the tour hold up to the curve? FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON, is there a MAJOR difference??
i guess it depends if you think 3g is important

tour has 3g and 3g is ALOT faster than edge which the curve is only capable of

edge = 56k speed

3g= DSL

you can look at it that way

but IMO tmobile has better service
thanks!! I don't have 3g now, but I am good on that...because I don't use internet a whole, WHOLE lot on my phone---I just need it to check email and google maps.

now, for the second part, do you know of any hookups/discounts that t-mobile may offer?

If ur a new custi to TMo, y dont u go the Amazon route and
cop the 8900? The price diff between the 2 is not that great
unless ur buying it out right, with the 8900 being the better
phone. The 8520 is hot tho. 3G BB comin to TMo later this year.
u mean them jump offs where you pay 1 cent?
laugh.gif
Those arelegit??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SFN 155

quick question for TOUR users,

How do you set up a a pop/imap account on your BB tour?

I've looked around and google'd it but I haven't found a very helpful site yet. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

can anyone help me out? any help is much appreciated.. thanks.
POP/IMAP SETUP

Thanks fam, but I keep getting a message that says "unable to set up (my email). Please try again."

Is there any other way to set it up or a solution to this process?

Do you have Blackberry data service?

Yes, with Verizon

^^^^ I had the CURVE on VERIZON and it recieved MMS just fine.

Just ordered the TOUR for SPRINT, cant wait for it to get here.

I just got my TOUR and I love it .... so far.

I still need time to get use to it and all , but its a cool phone. This is my 1st BB.

I was wondering HOW DO YOU TAKE SCREENSHOTS ???

So my curve has some water damage...everything works except:

1. The LED light is now on 24/7 (purple/blue color) ...not a big deal- doesn't drain the battery.
2. The backlight on the keys doesn't come on anymore. BUT when I take out/put back in the battery, the backlight on the keys is on during boot up...andthen turns off when it's done booting up.

Suggestions?

1. The LED light is now on 24/7 (purple/blue color) ...not a big deal- doesn't drain the battery.
2. The backlight on the keys doesn't come on anymore. BUT when I take out/put back in the battery, the backlight on the keys is on during boot up...andthen turns off when it's done booting up.

Suggestions?

edit: sorry for the double post

Originally Posted by Juice2352

2. The backlight on the keys doesn't come on anymore. BUT when I take out/put back in the battery, the backlight on the keys is on during boot up...and then turns off when it's done booting up.

Suggestions?

maybe late but, should have left the phone turned off and let it dry for at least 24 hours before you turned it back on.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Juice2352

2. The backlight on the keys doesn't come on anymore. BUT when I take out/put back in the battery, the backlight on the keys is on during boot up...and then turns off when it's done booting up.

Suggestions?

maybe late but, should have left the phone turned off and let it dry for at least 24 hours before you turned it back on.
A bit late for that lol...but thanks for the future reference. Any techies have some helpful info?!

question for the first time blackberry users, specifically for the new Blackberry Tour users..how are you guys liking the blackberry?? and what are the prosand the cons of the phone?

im w/ sprint and thinking of replacing my HTC touch pro w/ the Blackberry Tour..

thanks in advance....

Hey anyone know how to make folders under the picture media? I got nudes, pics of me, and album covers that I wanna organize but I have no clue how to

Has anyone successfully tethered their T-Mobile curve internet to their laptops? I have tried with the instructions on howardforums and on crackberry, but itstill won't work
mad.gif

Frank - i feel that.

I have a AT&T Bold and I can't get the tethering to work. I got the program from the AT&T site. and I connect my BOLD and get nothing but an ERROR!Its angering. What to do? I've even googled it and don't get anything. I hate this. I need internet!!

I'm looking at the Sprint website. Between the Tour 9630, Curve 8350i, 8830 (I'm not sure of the nickname) and the Curve 8330, which would you allrecommend?

I've had PDA/smartphones like the Mogul, Touch Pro, etc. but I'm thinking about making the switch to Blackberry, so any other advice would be good.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by HidayetTurkoglu

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by piczon1983

1jnmmv.jpg

I know I a suppose to look around.

But how do I blackout my Bold?
nerd.gif
It's all about the WhiteBerry ....trying to break down the racial divides

22577441.jpg
I just ordered the white housing set off ebay for $35 shipped which isn't bad considering everything you're getting
pimp.gif

anyone recommend me any good free themes website for my BOLD? getting bored with the one i have ...thanks
Crackberry.com is where it's at
pimp.gif

Never seen an all white bold like that. I like it. I want to black out my Bold as well. I have the rubber casing but its big in a way plusit sticks to everything. I can't really keep it in my pocket. HELP!

You can Black out a Bold on Colorware.com

It ain't cheap. Someone else might be able to suggest a cheaper alternative.

Ok a few answers needed please.
1. Is there a newer bb coming out for tmo? I like the 8900 but it's just too small for me
2. So I called tmo and they said I have a software error on my phone. JUM 102 and I need to reset it to see if it will work again. I have not saved somepictures on my 8900 so where can I go on MYTMOBILE to access these pictures to save them?
I tried the album thing but it said 0 pictures even though I have a good 20 or so

i havent had a blackberry yet but might get one soon especially the storm 2 it looks good but what is tethering? i cant figure out the term myself
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom