...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I doubt the Essex is coming to sprint any time soon....

QFT Sprint just released the Tour, Sprint usually focuses on Windows Mobile Phones
smh.gif
while the BB is the last on the list to be released.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

^ is that 9700 gonna be the same size as the OG Bold or smaller?
If u look a page back there are comparison pics, its going to be smaller then the og bold about the same size as the 8900.

It looks as though ill be joining the BB world tomorrow (reluctantly).....

BB Tour from Verizon.

Anyone have any final thoughts/views/opinions/ reasons to convince me in a different way?
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the 9700, probably going to be my first BB.

The more I see it the more I want... it looks gorgeous, not to mention initial reviews have been stellar.

Don't download the bolt upgrade I had problems browsing on nt. If u having problems and need the link to download back the beta version lmk so I can post.

I already had an unoffical version that said BBM version 5.0.0.8 and the one they have is version 5.0.0.3....I dunno

and if anyone is debating on getting a new BB get either the Stroem 2 or the Bold

BBM 5.0 + OS 5.0 running smooth.

Creating groups in which you can invite friends, group chat, assignable tasks, picture sharing withcommenting.
eek.gif

capture21835.jpg

This is epic.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

THe Bolt upgrade working fine for me....can't find a link for the 5.0 OS for the Tour though.
They needa hurry up and release that joint.....fix the default Internet browser...and whatever else they gonna fix

So far so good. I am not running OS 5.0 though, so I don't get the threaded SMS, which if I am understanding correctly is like the iPone SMS? If so,that's
pimp.gif

I have an 8330 on Verizon...I'm trying to hold out for whatever they decide to call the tour + trackpad to come out...

but its so hard...

Back
Top Bottom