...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

How do yall get on NT on your BB's?
I got a tour and everytime I try to get on NT it wont even let me scroll down the page..

I can log in or post....
download opera mini. that browser is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

How do yall get on NT on your BB's?
I got a tour and everytime I try to get on NT it wont even let me scroll down the page..

I can log in or post....
i go to google and type in niketalk and click the general forum from niketalk..

Posting from the BB now... Good look

anyone else own a refurbished blackberry? hoping its not gonna cause me any issues. Ive bought refurbished electronics before without a problem but i guess itsa case by case.

BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] Messenger 5.0

Launch Date: Global - October 7, 2009

BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] Messenger is an instant messaging application that allows BlackBerry Smartphone users to send and receive instant messages with other BlackBerry Smartphone users.

BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 is the latest release.

Features:
  • Enhanced SMS -Allows for a conversational chat-like user experience with a single contact list for the most personal mobile-to-mobile communications
    • Note: BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] Device Software 5.0 and later is required for the SMS functionality.
  • Avatars - Users can choose a picture from the BlackBerry Smartphone gallery and save it as their personal avatar, which will be seen by their contacts. They can also view other avatars in the contact list and zoom in on the avatars of contacts participating in a conversation by selecting "View participants."
  • Large Media File Transfer - Users can send/receive large file transfers up to 6 megabytes for pictures, files and audio.
    • Note: BlackBerry Device Software 5.0 is required to receive large media files.
  • Enhanced Group Functionality - Allows for the ability to update, share & communicate with a subset community.
  • Bar-code Identity - A user can add a contact to the BlackBerry Messenger contact list by displaying a 2-dimensional bar code that invitees can capture with their device cameras.
  • Reliable Contact Backup and Restore - Contacts are backed-up on a server and do not require the need for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] Desktop Manager.

*prays it works for OS 5.0*

The Tour 2 (Essex) with a trackpad & wi-fi is coming to Sprint...Anyone with info on a release date? This fall? Next year?

I'm really hoping sometime in November. 2-year expires finally!

About time BBM 5.0 is officially released.

Quick question. I'm clueless, but has OS 5.0 been released for Verizon Curve 8330?

Originally Posted by TheTim11

The Tour 2 (Essex) with a trackpad & wi-fi is coming to Sprint...Anyone with info on a release date? This fall? Next year?

I heard Essex drops first half of 2010, closer to January.

Question: I ordered on sat from truesupplier.com anyone know the eta of arrival with ground shiipng?

Also 'Bold 2'???? I've never of such a thing. What # or pics anyone? I have a Bold now that I'm typing this on now

ill be getting the Blackberry 9700 when it drops for free..... T-Mobile Employee discount FTW.....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

You guys think the Bold is gonna see a significant price drop when the 9700 drops?

when does the 9700 drop

my bold has served me well but i always get excited for a new BB

Over on crackberry they're saying it could come anytime between now and mid november for Tmo.. then after that AT&T will get it.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by TheTim11

I heard Essex drops first half of 2010, closer to January.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

BB Bold 2 pics? or # series?

I bought a case from true supplier to ship to me in TX ETA on receiving anyone?

Back
Top Bottom