...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Here is the frame I'm going to order and the back I'm going to order. Let me know what yall think plz or any better ideas.

2gxiafc.jpg

14cwvg5.jpg

I edited the back. I like this on bc its allllll black

i just got the tour and its my first BB so im a noob at all this stuff and im wondering if any of you know how to put videos or movies in a BB?

Just downloaded opera mini on my bold. Why do all the words look all jumbled up , lookin like theyre overlapping each other?
mad.gif

EDIT - nevermind i got it
happy.gif

what are the best free ways to go about creating/editing spreadsheets?
does google have an app for their open software version?

Originally Posted by jm2000

whats a good twitter ap? i got the 8900 curve

ubertwitter. and in sad news, my trackball is not working, period. and when it doesn, all it wants to do is go down =/. i can't wait for the essex with thetrackpad

Originally Posted by CWrite78

ubertwitter. and in sad news, my trackball is not working, period. and when it doesn, all it wants to do is go down =/. i can't wait for the essex with the trackpad
Bring it to a Verizon Store and they will fix it on the spot.

Originally Posted by dunkfan9

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by TheTim11

dear lord... that is a gorgeous phone
DAMN YOU, SPRINT. DAMN YOU!!!!!

my exact thoughts
smh.gif
damn you sprint!
smh.gif

just wait until the tour 2
eek.gif

how much is the 9700 going to be without contract if i wanted to cop on ebay? how much is it with contract?

Originally Posted by wj4

ubertwitter. and in sad news, my trackball is not working, period. and when it doesn, all it wants to do is go down =/. i can't wait for the essex with the trackpad
Bring it to a Verizon Store and they will fix it on the spot.

i know, i've just been lazy to go in

I had the same problem and I'm almost sure you have some dirt build up behind the trackball. You should be able to clean it yourself, justlook for tutorials online.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

I had the same problem and I'm almost sure you have some dirt build up behind the trackball. You should be able to clean it yourself, just look for tutorials online.

nah, the TOUR is notorious for it's crappy trackball

dear lord... that is a gorgeous phone

DAMN YOU, SPRINT. DAMN YOU!!!!!

my exact thoughts
smh.gif
damn you sprint!
smh.gif

just wait until the tour 2
eek.gif

dude its sprint you're talking about....we may not see a new blackberry for a minute
smh.gif
cherish the tour

unless you know something
nerd.gif

edit:

tour 2 huh? no major changes really just adding wi-fi since sprint is mandating that all their smartphones have wi-fi
smh.gif

still pisses me off how t-mobile got the 9700 over sprint and verizon as soon as i leave t-mobile for sprint to get the tour
smh.gif
damn damn damn FML

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man I wish my Tour had the track pad on it..
The new Bold is going to be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

wouldnt that basically make it a 9700 minus a few other minor things?
laugh.gif

Why has no one mentioned the storm 2 lately...im due for upgrade in october and this will be my first blackberry...i got verizon BTW and was leaning towardsthe storm 2 but i heard another berry is coming out with a trackpad...if someone can help me out and point me in the right direction i would appreciate it.

ok so looks like im joining the blackberry family, was due for an upgrade and saw on at&t.com they had refurbished 8900 free of charge.
8900_series_device.jpg

I am a little concerned because i believe this phone is not 3g compatible, just wondering if this is a big issue for 8900 users. I was previously using a HTCtilt with 3g is switching to this going to be noticeably slower? The reviews on crackberry said that you would hardly notice the internet speed unless you hadseveral applications open simultatiously.

Originally Posted by budahbro

ok so looks like im joining the blackberry family, was due for an upgrade and saw on at&t.com they had refurbished 8900 free of charge.
I am a little concerned because i believe this phone is not 3g compatible, just wondering if this is a big issue for 8900 users. I was previously using a HTC tilt with 3g is switching to this going to be noticeably slower? The reviews on crackberry said that you would hardly notice the internet speed unless you had several applications open simultatiously.

Somewhat in the same boat. Ordered the 8900 for T-Mobile and am kind of worried about the EDGE speed.

Found out this morning that Im up for a full upgrade,
but Idk how thats possible since I upgraded last Oct.
Dont kno how official it is, but when that 9700 drops
Im headin to the store if I cant find someone on here
wit the lo-lo prices
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by budahbro

I am a little concerned because i believe this phone is not 3g compatible, just wondering if this is a big issue for 8900 users. I was previously using a HTC tilt with 3g is switching to this going to be noticeably slower? The reviews on crackberry said that you would hardly notice the internet speed unless you had several applications open simultatiously.

Somewhat in the same boat. Ordered the 8900 for T-Mobile and am kind of worried about the EDGE speed.
it's not that bad, just a bit slower i have the 8900 and the tour, it is noticable, lets say i open niketalk, it would open a few secondslater on the 8900 over the tour, nothing unbearable though plus the 8900 has wi-fi.

How do yall get on NT on your BB's?
I got a tour and everytime I try to get on NT it wont even let me scroll down the page..

I can log in or post....

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

How do yall get on NT on your BB's?
I got a tour and everytime I try to get on NT it wont even let me scroll down the page..

I can log in or post....
i go to google and type in niketalk and click the general forum from niketalk..

Back
Top Bottom