...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

My PIN is: 24A00520

My name shows up as JaSon

Hook me up with the group
happy.gif

well we already know tmobile is announcing the new plan rates on the 25th (someone correct me if im wrong), so ill go ahead and guess that the phones will behitting the US market not long after

Seems like every 3 months a new bb comes out, and your %*%$ is already obsolete
laugh.gif
I really want to check out that Storm2 once it drops, and just sell mytour on eBay if I wanted to go the S2 route. The trackpads look sexy though, sometimes I just hate the trackball. Mine works perfectly fine, but it seems likemy finger shakes when I need to try and click on a very small point for a link and it moves away =/

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by YuraS718

laugh.gif
Not if you're on Sprint.
ohwell.gif
I'm just comparing to all BB's in general not for each carrier. I'm currently on a tour for Verizon. I like it alot so far, justcan't wait for a vzw offical os upgrade. I'm getting a little lag glitches every now and than

Originally Posted by wanksta23

mid october and no word for when the 9700 is coming out for tmobile yet??!?!?!?!? or cingular..
Don't worry, official announcement will come soon for sure. The expected date should be November 11th for release.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif
Not if you're on Sprint.
ohwell.gif
I'm just comparing to all BB's in general not for each carrier. I'm currently on a tour for Verizon. I like it alot so far, just can't wait for a vzw offical os upgrade. I'm getting a little lag glitches every now and than
this is the truth how they gona release the tour with a crappy track ball the release the pad
mad.gif

Is anyone else having problems with bbm 5.0?

I recently upgraded bbm on my tour and can't accept or successfully send requests.

I tried sending requests to a couple of my colleagues and random people here on NT and the same problem persists, it just says that its pending. It doesnt getthrough on their phone that I sent a request.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Is anyone else having problems with bbm 5.0?

I recently upgraded bbm on my tour and can't accept or successfully send requests.

I tried sending requests to a couple of my colleagues and random people here on NT and the same problem persists, it just says that its pending. It doesnt get through on their phone that I sent a request.

i was having this problem on my tour with bbm 5.0 as well...i wouldn't say i fixed it i just rebooted the phone and it started working after that...
ohwell.gif

If your bb lags, you might have too much stuff running in the background. Also if you have quickpull installed just schedule a reset while your sleeping so youbasically get a fresh restart when you wake up. I have a tour with the OG OS and never have lag.

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

If your bb lags, you might have too much stuff running in the background. Also if you have quickpull installed just schedule a reset while your sleeping so you basically get a fresh restart when you wake up. I have a tour with the OG OS and never have lag.
For me its usually while using certain apps. Especially google maps. Also sometimes a little slow while loading up sites. It will say its fullyloaded, but than i need to move to mouse around a little bit to get the picture to show up. I have quickpull installed, but I keep beejive open during thenight in case I get any IMs on stuff I'm selling, and can respond or save the sn once I wake up.

I'm always late on the freakin chats

Anyways my pin if it starts up again
210ABB0F

Don't know how to post the barcode

Just got the Tour today. Thing is dope, mad stuff to learn though. Downloaded BBM and Facebook, what else should I get for it?

How often you guys turn it off and how often does it need to be charged?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Just got the Tour today. Thing is dope, mad stuff to learn though. Downloaded BBM and Facebook, what else should I get for it?

How often you guys turn it off and how often does it need to be charged?
Keep it charged as much as possible. Do not let it drain down too low. I forgot what type of battery it is, but according to crackberry forumspeople say to keep it charged as much as possible. A few times I let it drain down too low, and the next day it lost its charge quickly. Past week I'vebeen it charged whenever I'm home and the battery life seems to be soo much better now. I just dl'ed this free app today called WHERE pretty cool. Uses your GPS location to find anything nearby you want. Gas/Stores/Food etc.

Back
Top Bottom