...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

if its 200 for t-mo and i copped the 8520 curve for 190 something with 2 yr contract a couple days ago, you know if im going to be able to exchange it if ihave 30 days to?

Originally Posted by Hugo

if its 200 for t-mo and i copped the 8520 curve for 190 something with 2 yr contract a couple days ago, you know if im going to be able to exchange it if i have 30 days to?
Just make sure it's in decent condition and you should be able to. I would get that part out of the way now to avoid any issues.

if its 200 for t-mo and i copped the 8520 curve for 190 something with 2 yr contract a couple days ago, you know if im going to be able to exchange it if i have 30 days to?

you paid $200? smh.
indifferent.gif

When I have it for $49.99
ya you should be able to exchange it withhin 30 days, in new condition

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I'm really thinking about switching over to TMo when that Everything Plus plan goes into effect and cop that 9700.

Since I'm technically a "free agent", which provider do yall think has the best BB plan/rates?

Project dark is now available.. now you have to wait till Nov.11th ( i think thats the date) to cop the 9700.
Whats so good about this blackberry??? Whats the difference between this one and the last blackberry bold.

I guess i just dont see whats soo different about it......Other than 3G
word, someone put me on
nerd.gif
bout to make the jump from the SK along with that unlimited plan
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
3G is the only differance?

same here. but i called CC and it was confusing as $$*$ for the rates they were giving and how much my bill would be affected

does anyone know when blackberry will introduce a camera on the front of the phone? so that one can have video convos? ..im curious...

What's the best site for ringtones? I can't make my own cause the usb port on my computer is messed up.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

you paid $200? smh.
indifferent.gif

yea
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

you paid $200? smh.
indifferent.gif

yea
frown.gif

take it back asap, cause some spots only do a few days for return, may charge a restocking fee and so forth.....

Does the Verizon Blackberry Tour work on North American GSM network unlike the old world edition Blackberry

I want to know if I can take up in SIM card in the Tour and use it on a Canadian GSM network like Rogers

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

What's the best site for ringtones? I can't make my own cause the usb port on my computer is messed up.

Make the ringtones on ur comp,
then email them to urself & download.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Blackberry Storm sucks.

the storm is actually significantly better once OS 5.0 has been downloaded. unless you're talking about the storm2, which is highly unlikely becauseit's what the storm is right now, but with 10x better functionality.

Ok, just to be clear (because there are so many sub-convos in this thread)...

The 9700 is slated for release by mid-November and so far, only for T Mobile?

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

Ok, just to be clear (because there are so many sub-convos in this thread)...

The 9700 is slated for release by mid-November and so far, only for T Mobile?

TMO and AT&T. But yeah, it looks like a mid-November release for both carriers. No official dates yet though.

I'm getting slightly impatient with the delay of the release though. I went and toyed with the Storm2 the other day for 30 or so minutes and I gotta say,RIM did a great job. With the BOGO offer from Verizon, I'm pretty tempted to jump ship. With work discounts I'd be paying less than I do now with TMOand I'd have real 3G and better coverage. Buuuut, no more unlocked phones and a 2-year contract again. Ah decisions, decisions.

So I just got my Javelin in Feb when it came out, 2 yr contract. What should I expect to be paying for this one out the door? Am I stuck with paying the facevalue or do I have some wiggle room w/ t-mo w/ some sort of upgrade?

Back
Top Bottom