...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

i4ljcn.jpg

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

how can I upload my BBM barcode image? Everytime I put it on my computer, the image won't open

pull up barcode on bbm
save image to ur phone
email image to urself
open up email in your computer
save image to computer
Doesn't work. I'm not stupid
laugh.gif

I downloaded "capture it" instead.

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS.

I have a BB CURVE. My carrier is Tmobile. My phone automatically connects to my cars Blue tooth when I turn on my car. I have a BMW 650. When it connects, myEDGE turns into GPRS.. Does anyone know why? And what does that mean? I know my phone doesnt have GPRS (the navigation program) but my car does.. Any help isgreatly appreciated. Thanks.

Originally Posted by djaward

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS.

I have a BB CURVE. My carrier is Tmobile. My phone automatically connects to my cars Blue tooth when I turn on my car. I have a BMW 650. When it connects, my EDGE turns into GPRS.. Does anyone know why? And what does that mean? I know my phone doesnt have GPRS (the navigation program) but my car does.. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

nothing to do with navi -
gprs is just the network connection- slower than edge

Heavily considering the Motorola Cliq...somebody tell me why I shouldn't get it over the 9700..

I think im gonna miss a touch screen..(jumping from an unlocked tmo iphone btw)

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Heavily considering the Motorola Cliq...somebody tell me why I shouldn't get it over the 9700..

Blackberry OS > Android OS

How much would the new 9700 be for ATT without a new contract? Thinking about selling my bold to cop.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Blackberry OS > Android OS

i do prefer the BB OS, but android is open source so in essence it has the potential to be better than everything on the market depending on the developer.

I've heard drop dates of the 11th, 16th, 18th and 20th. And now December. The truth is that its all hearsay until official word comes from TMO. Talk to 10 different reps and you'll get 10 different answers regarding the release date.
Some people are misinformed and most dont really know.

How much qould the new 9700 be for ATT without a new contract? Thinking about selling my bold to cop.
With me about $500 other places might charge $550 or $600

screen cap from my storm2

capture171811.jpg

Loving it so far. Waitin to see how RIM and it's developers look to improve it though.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I've heard drop dates of the 11th, 16th, 18th and 20th. And now December. The truth is that its all hearsay until official word comes from TMO. Talk to 10 different reps and you'll get 10 different answers regarding the release date.
Some people are misinformed and most dont really know.

How much qould the new 9700 be for ATT without a new contract? Thinking about selling my bold to cop.
With me about $500 other places might charge $550 or $600

True that. I guess that group includes your contact b/c the official date is now next Monday.

Heads up to TMO heads, you CAN order the 9700 right now if you get a rep that will allow you to. Full upgrade price is $199 for 2 year contract.

Originally Posted by HKM206

capture171811.jpg

Loving it so far. Waitin to see how RIM and it's developers look to improve it though.
how do you like the new clicking on the storm 2?

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by HKM206

capture171811.jpg

how do you like the new clicking on the storm 2?

I had the Storm 1 before and the difference is like day and night. It's essentially like typing on a sponge, the click feels great, makes typing and webbrowsing a breeze (too bad the default bb browser sucks) Also the click feels a lot more natural. I think it would take a lot of people some getting used to,but once you get it down it's great.

nyone that wants to order the bold 9700 from Tmobile pm me I have a friend that can process new activations right now so if you want a new activation or add aline pm and i can help you get the phone now phone does not drop until monday you can have it before

TMOBILE WORKERS... OR ANYONE THAT KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT UPGRADES.

So my wife and I have been with Tmobile since 03. Our contracts are up in Jan of 2010. We want to upgrade our phones. And we want to stay with tmobile becausewe've never had any problems with them.

HERES THE THING.. Tmobile cant give us a really good discount on phones unless we sign up for new numbers.. We've had our numbers for 7 years.. Im notabout to call everyone I know and let them know my phone number has changed..

WHY IS IT THAT THEY CAN HOOK UP A NEW CUSTOMER WITH A GREAT DEAL. BUT NOT A LOYAL CUSTOMER?? Is there any way to fight this?? Let me know what you guys think.

Originally Posted by non flammable

Originally Posted by Primo Escobar

I just ordered my Bold 9700 for T-Mobile. Lets see when it arrives.
where did you order from?

I chatted with CS online and the guy i talked to let me place the order. Just call customer service and tell them you want to order it, don't ask if youcan order it.

Back
Top Bottom