...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

So when does the blackberry 9700 drop for att??? and will it be 199 with an upgrade like dude just said for T Mo?
Suppose to drop either the 16th or the 22nd, I've been reading the 22nd is the date for AT&T. Pricing is unknown yet, but AT&T would be a fool not to want to compete with T-Mobile pricing.
If at&t does that ill be singing up , any way to get a instant rebate . Not front that 100 would be a great help

The closest thing to an "instant" rebate is $100 at&t store credit...so instead of waiting to recieve your $100, they'll fill out the MIR right then-and-there when you purchase the phone and give you $100 At&t store credit to purchase accessories for your new phone...
I couldn't even see myself spending that kind of money on accessories.

I'm not recieving Gmail or Yahoomail on my Curve
mad.gif

Any suggestions?

good lookin bruh

edit: ok so i'm trying to get rid of a lot of useless stuff on my tour so i can have more memory...how do i go about deleting all of the instant messageapps except for bbm?

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

I'm not recieving Gmail or Yahoomail on my Curve
mad.gif

Any suggestions?

delete and add the emails again. if that doesn't work, try resending service books. you can do this through your phone provider's website.

can someone get em out of my sprint contract so i can cop this new bold ? decent priced i dont want to wait another month for it to expire

Originally Posted by yungchamp

good lookin bruh

edit: ok so i'm trying to get rid of a lot of useless stuff on my tour so i can have more memory...how do i go about deleting all of the instant message apps except for bbm?
Did you actually install those apps? If so, go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications. Then you can delete the apps you dont want. But ifyou didnt actually install those programs, then no need to delete it. Just hightlight say AIM and just hide the icon.

Oh yeah, if you are looking for more memory, look into buying Memory Booster from the app world. It actually does retrieve memory.

Also if you any of you guys looking for a game, Addictive Tower Defense is a MUST BUY. Can be purchase in the Crackberry store.

I upgraded my unlocked storm to 5.0 and whenever I try to make a call it says no channel/circuit. I looked on blackberryforums but no one seems to have saidanything about it. Can 5.0 be used on an unlocked storm for t-mobile at all?

Got the 9700 in last night. Didn't like it at first due to the size, but that's b/c I was using the OG Bold. After using it for awhile though, I'mused to the smaller qwerty and overall look.

This thing is FRESH. Much better looking than the OG Bold, IMO. Built just as solid and its even faster. RIM hit a homerun with this one.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Got the 9700 in last night. Didn't like it at first due to the size, but that's b/c I was using the OG Bold. After using it for awhile though, I'm used to the smaller qwerty and overall look.

This thing is FRESH. Much better looking than the OG Bold, IMO. Built just as solid and its even faster. RIM hit a homerun with this one.

I agree, I went from the 9000 and an n96 for this phone and I was contemplating on selling it just due to the size. But i got used to it after about an hourhaha, the track pad is sooo smooth

ANY WORD ON THE 9700 RELEASE DATE FOR TMOBILE??? I called today, lady said the 16. My boy Israel said no..

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

I upgraded my unlocked storm to 5.0 and whenever I try to make a call it says no channel/circuit. I looked on blackberryforums but no one seems to have said anything about it. Can 5.0 be used on an unlocked storm for t-mobile at all?

its a verizon branded OS...its written in the code to deny non-verizon devices. Best to downgrade back to 4.7.

For those who are really big Blackberry power users and drain their batteries, I highly recommend the Seidio extended battery line for blackberry. I grabbedthe 2600 mah battery for my Tour and it's lasting me almost two full days now on one charge with extremely heavy use (400-600 text) 50-60 emails, streamingpandora/youtube for 2+ hours, 3-4 hour phone convos. For the cheapest price instead of getting it at the Seidio website checkout amazon, there is a company onthere called emobile who is the official authorized retailer for the batteries, comes out to a couple bucks cheaper through them. Also comes with a batterydoor so you don't have to worry about that. My extended battery only makes my phone 3-4 mm thicker.

Originally Posted by srvballer

any news on the release date of the 9700 for AT&T?

by the end of November is sort of what I heard...

I think its the 16th or 22nd. Not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom