...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

i would get the curve. I have the 8830 for Verizon, if it wasn't for my contract with them and the fact I get a discount with Verizon on my bill I wouldchange to get the curve.

Whenever you get a message or missed called and that red light blinks, does it stop blinking after awhile?

I'll leave my phone charging over night and when I wake up the red light is not blinking even though I have new unread messages...

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Whenever you get a message or missed called and that red light blinks, does it stop blinking after awhile?

I'll leave my phone charging over night and when I wake up the red light is not blinking even though I have new unread messages...

Happy New Years posters in this thread.

Nope, it's going to blink until you "check" them.

i just switched to AT&T and got the curve.. this phone is awesome.. im on the family plan, it didnt change anything, the phone rite now w a 2yr contractis 99$. but that 99$ offer includes 6 motnhs of the 30$ data plan.. if you dont want the data plan, you gotta pay the 100$ bc thats the rebate they offered. soif you dont get the data plan, and pay the extra 100$ you save 80$ over the 6 months..but idk why anybody would never get the data plan if they do get ablackberry..

no for aim, yea Jivatalk or whatever is a free trail for 30days. then you have the option to buy it or not use it. i use it rite now, its th ebest one outthere imo. i tried to use the aim that they offer from OZ but its terrible.

Does anyone know when the new OS is going to release for the BlackBerry's? I thought it would be out by now.

Ok so I am about to replace my sidekick III with the CURVE. Im about to pay 300 for it. Is that a good price? Does anyone know how I can get a discount?

quick question:

does the 4gb microSDHC card work in the 8300? i copped one, but it won't recognize the card.

it won't allow me to format or install the card, and i've heard from other users that it either works, doesn't work, or only shows 2 of theavailible 4 gigs.

any tips?

KING TRE:

throw my pin on the big list homie, i want to start a NT bb chatroom in the bb messenger... its 241D486B... i got a few nters on my contact list, but wannaget it crackin major with the buy/sell...

any blackberry without a full keyboard is whack...
sorry for all the pearl lovers but you cant hit 50 wpm on that little thing

ive had my 8700 since it came out...
its been dropped, hit by a car, gone for multiple swims, my dog chews it..
it just keeps on trucking...

btween the durability and the fact that it doesnt have the rollball ima keep it for a while

i do wish it had more multimedia capabilities but c'est la vie right...

gotty-without a contract, you're probably lookin at around 4-500. If you do the new every 2, and if the $100 rebate is still available, you can get it for$100. (I paid $199-$50 corporate discount, and still waiting on my $100 rebate. In the end it'll be $67)

langfor5 and jtothadub, look up OS version 4.3 which is the latest. It will allow the BB to recognize up to 8GB microSD's.

Originally Posted by yarrh

for the slow NTers, jivetalk is probably the greatest IM application you can get for your BB.

i haven't really used aim on the sk so i can't compare, but i'll tell you jivetalk is the truth.

IMs come from your data plan...not SMS, so if you have an unlimited data plan, you're good to cop jivetalk and chat*$++!$$! up. you can do file transfers, set/see buddy icons, change your profile, and even ghost.

the aim app that originally comes with the curve is garbage as is the web browser. (http:///get Opera Mini here)
i need some help for some reason i cant download opera mini 2 my bb

Originally Posted by onesndunks

Originally Posted by yarrh

for the slow NTers, jivetalk is probably the greatest IM application you can get for your BB.

i haven't really used aim on the sk so i can't compare, but i'll tell you jivetalk is the truth.

IMs come from your data plan...not SMS, so if you have an unlimited data plan, you're good to cop jivetalk and chat*$++!$$! up. you can do file transfers, set/see buddy icons, change your profile, and even ghost.

the aim app that originally comes with the curve is garbage as is the web browser. (http:///get Opera Mini here)
i need some help for some reason i cant download opera mini 2 my bb

Opera mini freeze or says it can't install or somethin everytime i try..i'ma try again right now
embarassed.gif

I got my blackberry curve 8320 for T-Mobile.

I love it dearly. I'm on a family plan so no luck getting the data package...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I got my blackberry curve 8320 for T-Mobile.

I love it dearly. I'm on a family plan so no luck getting the data package...
tired.gif

Why not? Just add it online, it's only $10 for e-mail only, or $20 for full blown data.

Originally Posted by skierluke3

laugh.gif
who really needs to type 50wpm on a cell phone?

Originally Posted by skierluke3

ive had my 8700 since it came out...
its been dropped, hit by a car, gone for multiple swims, my dog chews it..
it just keeps on trucking...

btween the durability and the fact that it doesnt have the rollball ima keep it for a while

i do wish it had more multimedia capabilities but c'est la vie right...

I'm not a fan of SureType, but it by far doesn't take away from the device at all. Some people just don't need a QWERTY.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by CWrite78

does anybody know when sprint will be getting the curve? i like my 8830 WE but i miss the camera.. and also like the size of the curve

Rumor has it coming out the end of the 1st quarter of 2008.
made late, but thanks. im guessing in usual sprint form it will come in black only? now to see if i actually want to purchase the phone or not. ivebeen thinking of letting go of my bb because its $$ and i don't really use the phone just the text/email

We already added the unlimited text. And since it has the wi-fi I'm pretty much set outside of needing instant data. but I have a computer near or on mealmost all the time on campus so its no biggie.

whats everybody using for bluetooth? any reviews on the "official" RIM bluetooth set?

does the 4gb microSDHC card work in the 8300? i copped one, but it won't recognize the card.
I have one in mine and it works...If you have some type of SD card reader on your PC (usb or internal), try formatting the card first....

Im thinking of getting the curve this weekend fro at&t. How good is the internet and are gmail accounts the email accounts that connect to blackberrys?

Ok quick question. You guys are talking about miniopera and all these other programs. WHAT ARE THEY FOR??? WHERE CAN I GET INFO ON ALL THE PROGRAMS TODOWNLOAD??? ALSO IS A 2gig MINI CARD GOOD ENOUGH OR SHOULD I GET BIGGER?

Originally Posted by djaward

Ok quick question. You guys are talking about miniopera and all these other programs. WHAT ARE THEY FOR??? WHERE CAN I GET INFO ON ALL THE PROGRAMS TO DOWNLOAD??? ALSO IS A 2gig MINI CARD GOOD ENOUGH OR SHOULD I GET BIGGER?

I know I have a BB Curve and i have no idea what anyone in here is talking about. How does this stuff work and whatis it???

Back
Top Bottom