...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by JDee 41

Pin- 243B2EA4

OK I JUST GOT THE CURVE THIS PAST WEEKEND. WHAT IS THIS PIN THING??? How do you use it? What do you use it for? BY THE WAY I LOVE THE CURVE.. I NEEDEDSOMETHING TO USE AS A MODEM TO CONECT TO THE LAPTOP. ANd this phone does that. I lvoe it. SIDEKICK WHOOOOOO?????

Any where for me to get some free games. All I have is brick breaker. Im looking for dope wars and pac man especially. Thanks.

yo can i buy a phone off ebay n get it activated wit sprint even tho they dont have sim?

So I had to return MY TMOBILE CURVE TODAY. The battery kept draining out. Has this happened to anyone else? Im back to the sidekick for atleast 3 days.

I cant figure out whwere the storage card goes in the phone. Can anyone help? I have a AT&T curve by the way.

Originally Posted by JDee 41

I cant figure out whwere the storage card goes in the phone. Can anyone help? I have a AT&T curve by the way.

SHould be next to the sim card. IF YOU DONT HAVE A SIM CARD maybe take out the battery. Might be there.

Quick question. TO MAKE YOUR OWN RINGTONE WITH ITUNES. THE SONG HAS TO BE BOUGHT FROM ITUNES RIGHT??? When I try to create the ring tone it says that this songcan not be created into a ring tone. So are they only certain songs?

good news- there's gonna be a BlackBerry version of SlingPlayer coming out this year. The Slingbox PRO lets you hook up 4 sources, so you can watch cableTV/DVR, DVD, whatever on your phone. Looking forward to this...

New Blackberry 8xxx series scheduled for release this year.

blackberry8xxxrogers.jpg

Quad-band GSM
HSDPA
GPS
Wi-Fi
2.0 megapixel camera
624 MHz processor,
480 x 320 screen
Video camera.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

New Blackberry 8xxx series scheduled for release this year.

blackberry8xxxrogers.jpg

Quad-band GSM
HSDPA
GPS
Wi-Fi
2.0 megapixel camera
624 MHz processor,
480 x 320 screen
Video camera.
that looks tuff, i heard there was 4-5 new BBs droppin in 08. also 9xxx series

Does anyone have problems staying logged in NT? I have a pearl with AT&T by the way. Any help would be appreciated.

^ yeah i cant stay logged in either. I havent tried dl'ing opera mini yet, but i kinda just gave up on it. u could try that though.

^^I havent tried opera mini due to the fact I keep seeing people have problems dl'ing it, or getting it to work properly.

had to get a new 8830.
old one just crapped out
frown.gif

new pin : 32CD0B2E

why is sprint always the last company to get new phones
eyes.gif

i have the 8700 i "upgraded" to the wing, man i returned it less than a week later and ordered the curve. i hated the wing nothing beats blackberries

just updated the pin list...saw the thread was last updated by holdenmichael ?!
nerd.gif

anwyays my joint has been freezing up crazy...im bout to call tmobile and get a replacement...i cant even install the update
grin.gif

yo can i buy a phone off ebay n get it activated wit sprint even tho they dont have sim?
yes

BenFranklyn, thanks for sharing. Nice.

Id kill for a Curve right now.

WHO HAS A PHONE TO SELL? AT&T/T-MOBILE...PM ME

Back
Top Bottom