...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

A 2gb card should be enough. Mine is 1gb and not even close to being full.

My opera mini says it cant connect to the internet, which makes no sense since I can connect to my regular browser. Does anybody know how to fix that?

I just got a curve today. Does anyone know how to set a specific song for incoming text/emails? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Also how do i delete anyringers or programs that i dont need?

Originally Posted by triclopz36

I just got a curve today. Does anyone know how to set a specific song for incoming text/emails? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Also how do i delete any ringers or programs that i dont need?

Go to your speaker icon, click it. go down to advanced. Edit the profile you want and click on SMS TEXT, pick the tune.

Where can I get free games for my curve. I already have that block attack and dope wars.

can you change the housing on the 8100 pearl? my friend is hooking me up with a red one and i'd much rather get the black or white one

ok on the picture messagin i get the uve been sent a picture message to check on t-mobilepictures.com webpage.. how can i get em straight to my curve??

also been using opera since i got my curve since release date but when im browsin some pictures on webpages wont show sometimes.. is there a better browser ora way to work out the kinks??

thanks
rob
pin 24238AE4

You can call tmobile and tell them to sed you t-zones to your phone and aske them for picture messaging too. This will send the pics directly to your phone.

quick question...i have a motorola a630 unlocked for cingular....

if i buy a blackberry curve, and switch the sim card will it still work? because i know some phones you need a special plan for them

some of you guys need to use google and type in what your looking for in there.. NT is damn good, but i meen go to a forum for your BB.. you could find theanswers to alot of your questions there..

www.blackberryforums.com

forums.crackberry.com

Originally Posted by JDee 41

Im thinking of getting the curve this weekend fro at&t. How good is the internet and are gmail accounts the email accounts that connect to blackberrys?

It's flawless if you ask me. It's quicker than the real Gmail.

$300+ for a new 2 year contract Curve is too much, should be able to get it cheaper.
if i buy a blackberry curve, and switch the sim card will it still work? because i know some phones you need a special plan for them
If its labeled as a T-Mobile phone it must be unlocked and you might have problems using text/pics messaging when using it with a Cingular sim.

If its an At&t labeled phone it should work fine.

I need a Curve/BlackJack I or II, 8525 or Tilt anyone have one for sale? Pm me.

Does anyone know if Verizon plans on coming out with a new blackberry anytime soon?

hows the 8830 from sprint?
im thinkin of makin the the change from the mogul to the crackberry

8830 is good $.. Only thing it doesn't have a camera but that didn't matter to me since id never use it anyway.

My ball stopped working as the enter button
smh.gif
mad.gif
.. Dropped my @!%* to many times

any info on how to change the color of the track ball? a friend of mine said that he saw a girl with a curve that had a track ball that changed colors like thepearls. he asked her about it and she said she got it done at one of those cellphone places that change the housing, etc. anyone seen this at their local mallkiosk?
smile.gif
something worth looking into. if you have any info regarding this feel free to pin me:

2426793e

HENZO or anybody that can help
have u downloaded any aim programs on the 8830 and does it work good?

Originally Posted by henz0

8830 is good $.. Only thing it doesn't have a camera but that didn't matter to me since id never use it anyway.

My ball stopped working as the enter button
smh.gif
mad.gif
.. Dropped my @!%* to many times

Try licking it and rolling it.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

HENZO or anybody that can help
have u downloaded any aim programs on the 8830 and does it work good?

Jivetalk is the best one.

Beejive.com i think

Back
Top Bottom