...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

THIS IS SOME BULL I JUST GOT THIS DAMN THING MY TRACKBALL SUCKS SO I GOTA PAY RETAIL�FOR THE TOUR 2 THEY BETTER BE GIVING OUT FREE UPGRADES IF THIS RELEASES BY THE 1ST OF THE YEAR!!!

mad.gif

��

yeah thats not gonna happen, its technology, every month theres something new

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

For spring..
if i report my blackberry stolen
will i get a new one or will i have to pay?

i remember someone said you have to pay like 50$?

i have insurance on it.. i pay lke 7 a month or something

you have to pay a deductible, i think it should be like $150 (this is just a guess)

do not report it stolen, say you lost it, i dont think phones stolen are covered

im not sure about this, but i think if you are sprint/verizon, they can deactivate your phone so if your attempting to get 2, but i have no clue on that

na i dont want to use both

i just want a new bb, my old ones been through hell

last time i didnt have insurance and the girl replaced my phone for free..
ill just try my luck tomorrow and see how it goes.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

my man
pimp.gif

i went in yesterday and liked it but was in a rush - dude hit me with the "my upgrade system is down" mess - i'll head back down later on

It really was down.

We couldnt do upgrades all day Monday.

My-T.

but he could have called right? it's whatever i was tryna run in and out - then he spent 10mins trying to convince me to switch to that even more stuffthen told me the system was down

but he could have called right? it's whatever i was tryna run in and out - then he spent 10mins trying to convince me to switch to that even more stuff then told me the system was down

Depends on how experienced he was, I know how to do upgrades when the systems are down but that's only because I've worked there a while

Noobs don't know anything if they don't ask.

My-T.

So whats the price ill have to pay before and after rebates on ATT of i have 9 months left on my contract? Estimate?

^ that sometimes happens on my 8900.....I just turn the phone off....take out the battery for like 5 mins then put it back on and the bbm works fine after that

My 9700 should be here on wed. I really liked the look of the Bold 1. Wish they would have kept it like that
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

My 9700 should be here on wed. I really liked the look of the Bold 1. Wish they would have kept it like that

grin.gif

I'm going to miss it even tho it is a lot bigger

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

na i dont want to use both

i just want a new bb, my old ones been through hell

last time i didnt have insurance and the girl replaced my phone for free..
ill just try my luck tomorrow and see how it goes.

I replaced mine through at&t about a month ago and the deductible was $50, this was for the 8900. It got pretty wet and wasnt working, and the guy at thestore said just to report it lost/stolen because the insurance won't cover water damage. My brother is using it now and has been for like three weekswithout any problems

I was looking for some deals for the 9700 around the net.

I found that Walmart has an offer that if you get a BB 9700 with a 2-year contract for $199 (possibly less), you get a $100 gift card on top which is a greatdeal, IMO.

Also, if someone who works for T-Mobile or any carriers can confirm, I heard that some if not all carriers will have a sale on black Friday and there is a $50discount on the 9700. That's enough for me to hold off until then to upgrade and buy the 9700.

Originally Posted by 951guero

so my Blackberry 8900 just took a dump, is there anything i can do to fix the "white screen"

Google "JL_Cmder" and do a complete wipe and re-load the OS.

Back
Top Bottom