...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by non flammable

thinking about copping a blackberry. whats so special about bbm?
read the thread
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IKR

so i got my 9700 today.. Its pretty koo. But my gps doesnt work.. It says searching for satelite. WHAT IS THAT??

WHAT APPS DO YOU GUYS RECOMEND?? FREE ONES..

I have opera mini, google maps, havent downloaded beejive and I dont think I will.. WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED?? HIT ME UP..

I updated my 8900 to 5.0.0.348 and I like it and all.. it's quick, but I need that 3G though. And trackpad.

Hopefully that Tour 2 releases for Sprint in January.

Been ridin out with my 8830 for toooooo long.
laugh.gif
still fresh though
pimp.gif

I am a converted Android fan, but as much money as I have given to RIM, I'll always be a BB fan atheart. Anyway thought I'd drop this for the few Pearl fans left in this world. Via Crackberry.

Originally Posted by npa07

Did anyone notice that in certain areas your service switches from 3g to EDGE?

That's natural because 3G isn't as solid as it should be, also some towers just aren't equipped. Nothing wrong with your device.

Quick question? I can delete apps and at WORST download them again later ? Cause I have I have myspace and facebook apps I don't need or use .

There is a thread on crackberry forums about the Tour for both Verizon and Sprint and the fluctuating signal issues, many users have reported that they have afaster browser and more stable signal once they remove the sim card from their Blackberry Tour. YMMV but a whole bunch of people are posting that it works forthem. Keep in mind already that you should have your mobile network setting on 1XEV instead of Global for best results, but apparently pulling the sim from thephone entirely and doing a battery pull seems to make a noticeable difference for people signal wise. VZ people are also reporting that after pulling the simand battery and restarting their Tours, they are dialing *228 for the latest PRL update. Post if it works (or doesn't work). I am interested to see whatpeople say.

Here is the thread:

Back
Top Bottom