...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Any word on anything going on at T-mobile for Black Friday?
I read somewhere, on slickdeals I think, that there will be $50 off the price of phones. The girl at T Mobile also told me that they will behaving some sort of sale, but no word on what the discounts are.

Originally Posted by BangDak

i still want to know how you guys got the 9700 for 117 or whatever you got it for.
smh.gif
Walmart maybe?

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by BangDak

i still want to know how you guys got the 9700 for 117 or whatever you got it for.
smh.gif
Walmart maybe?

I Dont know about T-Mobile SA's but AT&T SA's always hit me with the deals...When I got my 9000 last year, buddy gave me a free bluetooth,Crystal screen protectors, car charger and another carying case...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Is there a chase app for the BB? I see kaycurreny has a BoA one.....
To some degree.
grin.gif

Chase does not work with the mobile banking app. It says it does but when I called they explained that the logo was probably there just because chase doessupport mobile banking, but not through that app. Call Chase customer support and tell them you want to set up the text message version of Chase Mobile and youcan text "bal" to 24273 and get all your account balances texted back to you. Its no extra cost it just uses messages.

I hope the tour 2 drops around xmas in time for that buy one bb get one free cuz my girl want the storm 2 but I doubt it

to my ATT people....how much are you guys payin for an early upgrade for the 9700?
Im tryin to go sometime this week, how much should i be expecting?
nerd.gif

QUESTION / HELP :

hey folks,

well my center trackball wont work for my 8900.

The trackball itself works but not the center button when you click on a link to go to it,

any way i can repair this myself without having to send it in ?

im thinking about buying the 9700 at fully price then when my contract is up getting one for cheap and selling it

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Tmo 9700 for $150 on Black Friday.

still more expensive then the 117 some guys paid on here.
cant stand it when you dudes drop a little something, and dip without info
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

letstalk.com has the 9700 for cheaper than the att store

Buy w/New Service Plan
Price Today: $9.99

Upgrade w/Contract Extension
Price Today: $79.99

pimp.gif
my new 8900 came in today. My initial phones trackball decided to stop scrolling down on me for some reason.. feels nice to have a fresh one though thatsfor sure.

Can anyone direct me to the page regarding painting it a different color? i recall someone having a Bold murked out if im not mistaken

In a period of 2 weeks, I went from a 9000 Bold...to a T-Mobile Android Cliq, to the Verizon Moto Droid, togoing back to AT&T for the 9700 which I picked up today. Yeah I am back to Blackberry, I always try to leave but come right back, and the phone is crazy,though I do miss the full-size of the Bold 9000 a little.

Back
Top Bottom