...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Chronos1296

does anyone have a problem with the scrolly ball thing not working well after a while... after a year or so on my bb I can't get the ball to move down all the time and it is quite annoying.

The magnets are probably dirty. That happened to mine.. sort of. I just couldn't scroll right. So I took out the ball and cleaned it up. I'mcautioning you though, it's hard to put the magnets back, along with the little flimsy steel frame. They have a guide on some BlackBerry forum. Mine worksjust fine now though. And if you really just want a new trackball, some guy sells them by the bunch on eBay. $15, free shipping, for one though.

Is anyone else having a problem downloading maufait. It wont come up when I put it in my browser. Can someone send me a link if they have it Pin- 243B2EA4.

rim-logo.jpg

We have received information from a very credible source that OS 4.3.1, mentioned in conjunction with BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1 Service Pack 5 in November's Connecting With The Experts webinar and apparently forgotten in yesterday's press release from RIM at Lotusphere, has actually been re-branded as OS 4.5. There will be nothing missing from this new version that is packaged with the same enhancements previously reported with OS 4.3.x, including long-awaited HTML e-mail capabilities. As initial carrier certification comes to a close, the general availability dates are still expected to fall somewhere between late February and the few months following, depending on the carrier.

This morning's official press release made more than a few heads in the online BlackBerry community perform a double-take, as OS 4.3.1 beta releases have been highly visible in various circles since carrier certification began last October. Per our sources, due to the number of enhancements being added to the OS, it was a marketing decision to change the version number. As we've previously mentioned, this should be perhaps the most anticipated OS releases for end-users since the release of OS 4.0, nearly three years ago.

aiight NT help me out...

so i re newed my contract and got the blackberry for 99.99 online and kept my plan..
-i got it yesterday and i charged it all night
-and wake up this morning STILL AT 15% BATTERY LIFE
-whats wrong with it? defective?

yea i did...it says it shows the lil charging symbol thing...and when i connected to my laptop it said soemthing about having insufficient space? or somethinglike that...im at school right now and can't quite remember..

my first day with the phone and wont charge
smh.gif
frown.gif

something like this happened to me like 2 days ago while trying to charge using theUSB.. what I did was sign into a profile (welcome menu thing on XP) and when that box popped up on my curve about mass storage and if I wanna open it or w/e, iclicked no and thats when it started charging the proper way. before I wasn't able to charge it because I was being lazy and didnt turn on my computermonitor, its like after I signed into a profile on my comp, thats when it decided to charge.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

I am looking forward to the update too. Still getting used to using it. had a prob with my gmail not being sent to my BB. I was on the phone with customerservice and 15 mins later im back in business!

the update should include

html email so it will be just like on your email client
supposed browser upgrades

little stuff that goes along way pretty much

HTML email is the one thing I've been looking forward to for BB.

Anyone try Yahoo! Go? Just downloaded it earlier this afternoon...navigating the menus is a bit weird, but there's some pretty good features like theebay widget. Here's the link to the site: http://mobile.yahoo.com/?refer=1GFXLX

-i got it yesterday and i charged it all night
Kills the energy of the battery...keep charging it longer than your suppose to and your battery will last for an hour and a half one day.

haha i love att ... my 8300's zero key doesnt work wel only when you press it super hard now i dont use the zero key alottttt but i decided hey its underwarranty why not see what they can do... well i've got a 8310 coming my way monday morning to make a long story short in exchange for my 8300

Can anyone help me? I have a Curve with AT&T and when I send my SMS text messages, they automatically get deleted...the same goes for when I receive atext...is there anything I might have configured wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

I'm in the process of deciding which new phone I would like to purchase for Verizon, I am torn b/w a pearl and the 8830, I'm still under contract soI'll be purchasing off eBay, could somebody help me out and tell me what the pros/cons are for each phone? Is Verizon getting the Curve anytime soon? Ikeep hearing Q2...

Damn, is it me or did they raise the price of Blackberry unlimited plan from $20/mo to $40/mo?

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

is there an OS update for att/cingular too?
and yeah, my battery dies so fastttttttttt.

its a general update for it.. ill post links when it drops just in case for any of you

Back
Top Bottom