...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

maybe im crazy, but i cant find the option to set my own buddy icon for aim on JIVETALK. can anybody help me?

when i get an incoming call the screen freezes up and the number with the pics and stuff doesn't show up.

does anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

New Blackberry 8xxx series scheduled for release this year.

blackberry8xxxrogers.jpg

Quad-band GSM
HSDPA
GPS
Wi-Fi
2.0 megapixel camera
624 MHz processor,
480 x 320 screen
Video camera.

edit: i did some searching and found another pic

8f00fab.jpg

Im really leaning into getting the curve for me and the wifey but the damn menu screen has way to many stuff and looks mad complicated.

New pin 24370518

Hit me on the bb messanger cause a n_ be bored at work.

F.Y.I. There is a new blackberry comming out around 3rd or 4th quarter that is CRAZY. I'll be back with a link in a minute...

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

^Wasn't that a fake one that went on eBay or something?

this was posted on HowardForums.com and has been proven that the this phone is legit and will be coming soon.

the pins are basically an instant messenger for the BB. it uses data instead of texts
got mine yesterday

pin:2442e705 hit me im bored

maybe im crazy, but i cant find the option to set my own buddy icon for aim on JIVETALK. can anybody help me?

what do you guys think?

get the curve, or wait for the new ones?

cant afford to buy the curve then buy a new one in a few months =*(

I just downloaded JIVETALK.. Its pretty cool. Now question
DO THEY SEND YOU AN EMAIL OR MESSAGE WHEN THE TRIAL IS OVER??
OR DO THEY JUST SEND YOU A BILL?? IM GOING TO BUY IT. JUST WANT TO KEEP TRYING IT..

ANY CONS TO JIVE TALK?

Quick question...I completely forgot my log-in info to change my email settings online. So I'm trying to add my school email to it and I can't. Isthere anyway to reset it or have them email it to me? I tried and all they gave me was my password because I gave them my PIN, but the PIN can't be used asa user name. So I have a password no username and a useless PIN, help. nevermind i got it

Back
Top Bottom