...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by CollegeKicks

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I stay getting join failed every time I try to join the NT group.
this ...
 someone send me a invite 30E540DE

No. I don't like you.

@dunnyy: you're invited.
ILLIONAIRE,

Is that the og "Nt 2" group?

I was in there before I updated my Tour to 5.0 and I could never get back in.

PIN: 312A713A

Por favor?

Not sure what an NT 2 is, but ours has been going on since Day 1.

You've been invited.

Can I be invited
nerd.gif
. 313DB437

@ILLIONAIRE idk to restart their bb with a battery pull.

Hey invite me please! PIN: 2159D681

Thanks!

I had to get out of the group because my Tour was running SLOW with the hole group thing. It was like costantly working

Yo illionaire...invite me...my pin is on the previous page...

Just installed 566 seems iight. My autolock doesn't work anymore. And going to another program while native browser doesn't work anymore either. It just jumps and skips between two icons.

does being in a BBM group chat effect battery life at all? the battery life of my 9700 is buns.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

does being in a BBM group chat effect battery life at all? the battery life of my 9700 is buns.

Barely (on the 9700). The 9000 though.. RIP soon as I took it off the charger.

Those who are fans of the Bolt browser, a new 2.0 beta came out featuring tabbed browsing.

I tried it for a little, I'm still sticking with Opera, though.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Those who are fans of the Bolt browser, a new 2.0 beta came out featuring tabbed browsing.

I tried it for a little, I'm still sticking with Opera, though.
can you copy and paste on oprea i tried and couldnt

Yeah you can..

press 1 for the option to select text, then press the trackpad to start your selection, highlight over whatever you want, press it again, select copy, then go to wherever you want to copy it and press 1 again, it should give you the option to paste it.

So I finally got my unlocked tour working for tmobile with the internet running and all.

Is it possible for me to update to the 5.0 OS if i'm on Tmo?

What are some "must have" apps? I keep coming across Opera and Bolt (for browsers)? What's the difference between these two and the regular browser installed?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah you can..

press 1 for the option to select text, then press the trackpad to start your selection, highlight over whatever you want, press it again, select copy, then go to wherever you want to copy it and press 1 again, it should give you the option to paste it.

damn!!!!! u have to do all that bolt u just roll to the image press the bb button press downlad image then its automatically in my album 

Back
Top Bottom