...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Whats the best os download to go with on the Curve 8900? I seen a few on crackberry, but not sure which one was best..read lock feature was screwy on some..any advice? Im still using 4.6.1.231 im way behind...

How do I download opera for my 8900? I went to the site itself and went through the download but once I saved it and tried to open it nothing happened.

Damn I had the BB Bold 2 but then I switched over to sprint so I copped the Tour and I am liking it a lot better (speed wise). I was hesitant because it has no wifi but It is so damn fast I don't need wifi
laugh.gif
. I love BB's
pimp.gif
. This phone is a good size also.

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

Can't get Pandora to work on my Storm (it's unlocked for t-mobile) any solutions for this?
ohwell.gif

It prolly won't ever work
laugh.gif
. Basically the phone's internet is too slow or not good enough because the phone is unlocked. I unlocked a BB storm and had the same problem as well. I suggest you just try and sell it and use the money towards a Bold 2

i have a curve 8900 and i'm having trouble whenever i got youtube. the video is always chopping and doesnt load right most of the time. does anyone know how to fix this? thanks.

I'm having problems with my 9700. I put it on charge all last night and wake up to see it didn't even charge. Did a battery pull and still same thing. I turn the phone back on and get a "JVM error 529". Anyone else experience this? How can I fix this?

mad.gif
i swear cell phone companies make there cell phone last 1.5 year before they act up! My blackberry BOLD been working flawless until the last few weeks it been acting up and freezing!
mad.gif
...can't wait til NOV too get a new phone

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

I'm having problems with my 9700. I put it on charge all last night and wake up to see it didn't even charge. Did a battery pull and still same thing. I turn the phone back on and get a "JVM error 529". Anyone else experience this? How can I fix this?

This happened on my old curve. I lost all my info and had to restore the entire software 
frown.gif

58656_z_6.jpg

Would it be gay for a dude to use this? I don't have a phone, and this caught my eye this morning looks kinda nice....
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom