...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Anyone on OS 5.0 be able to help me with this...

is there a way to separate my BBM chats and SMS? Ever since I updated, if I view my BBM chats my text chats will also be included.

What do I need to do to separate them? Or am I stuck?

Originally Posted by staystrong

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah you can..

press 1 for the option to select text, then press the trackpad to start your selection, highlight over whatever you want, press it again, select copy, then go to wherever you want to copy it and press 1 again, it should give you the option to paste it.

damn!!!!! u have to do all that bolt u just roll to the image press the bb button press downlad image then its automatically in my album 

I assumed you meant copy and pasting text, not images.  If you're talking about saving pictures, then it's as easy as that in Opera as well.  Roll over image, press 1, then save image.

Originally Posted by staystrong

Yeah you can..

press 1 for the option to select text, then press the trackpad to start your selection, highlight over whatever you want, press it again, select copy, then go to wherever you want to copy it and press 1 again, it should give you the option to paste it.

damn!!!!! u have to do all that bolt u just roll to the image press the bb button press downlad image then its automatically in my album 

I assumed you meant copy and pasting text, not images.  If you're talking about saving pictures, then it's as easy as that in Opera as well.  Roll over image, press 1, then save image.
okay .......my fault for not futher explaining
pimp.gif
 i was thinking about getting that powermat for work and home have anybody use this on there blackberries for charging

yo Illy...do you have that heart background available that you posted in the 'background/theme' thread? I asked for it in there, but I'm not sure if you checked it.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

heard that sandisk will begin shipping and selling the 32gb micro sd cards for 200

I'm sure u can find it for cheaper.
I got my 16gb in 08 for $50 off eBay.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

heard that sandisk will begin shipping and selling the 32gb micro sd cards for 200

I'm sure u can find it for cheaper.
I got my 16gb in 08 for $50 off eBay.
nah they coming out next month so thats why the price is so high ill give it till christmas and i know the prices will drop

I updated to OS 5.0 last week and I have two questions.

First:

Originally Posted by mike23theking

is there a way to separate my BBM chats and SMS? Ever since I updated, if I view my BBM chats my text chats will also be included.

Second:

(from what I've remembered) ever since the update, I haven't been getting my notifications for the Facebook app.  NONE whatsoever.
I've gotten messages, responses to posts, friends confirmations, etc... (ALL ON THE WEBSITE, but none through my phone.)

I've resent service books.
My emails are the same for my phone and FB.
I checked the box for BlackBerry Messages under options.

Is there anything else I'm missing?

I updated to OS 5.0 last week and I have two questions.

First:

Second:

(from what I've remembered) ever since the update, I haven't been getting my notifications for the Facebook app.  NONE whatsoever.
I've gotten messages, responses to posts, friends confirmations, etc... (ALL ON THE WEBSITE, but none through my phone.)

I've resent service books.
My emails are the same for my phone and FB.
I checked the box for BlackBerry Messages under options.

Is there anything else I'm missing?

1.) You can seperate them. You need to go to your BBM, go to the person you want to unlink and hit the BB button...then select "Remove Contacts link".

2.) My FB notifications don't work for my 9700 either, I'm not sure what the issue is...been waiting on a FB upgrade since the 9700 dropped
smh.gif
Just use the mobile website to view your notifications... 

on another note.. pin:2160CBD8
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

1.) You can seperate them. You need to go to your BBM, go to the person you want to unlink and hit the BB button...then select "Remove Contacts link".
Damn...  I read that somewhere already.  I was hoping there was another way.

Thanks again for the help.

i needa go through my blackberry so i can upload some music, i used to be able to do that by connecting it VIA USB and the phone would ask me if it was alright for the computer to detect it. i let someone borrow it and i try connecting it now but it doesnt show up on the computer NOR does it ask me if its alright for the computer to detect it. {i know its working because the USB is charging it} so how can i fix this issue?

i needa go through my blackberry so i can upload some music, i used to be able to do that by connecting it VIA USB and the phone would ask me if it was alright for the computer to detect it. i let someone borrow it and i try connecting it now but it doesnt show up on the computer NOR does it ask me if its alright for the computer to detect it. {i know its working because the USB is charging it} so how can i fix this issue?

Can somebody please school me on the tour 9630 and the curve 8530? I'm about to get one from sprint but don't know which is better and I don't trust any of these damn sales reps.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

options>Memory and change Mass Storage Mode Support to "On" and change Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to "Prompt".

And now you know not to let anyone borrow your BB.

Back
Top Bottom