...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The article is spot on. If the rumors are true about the iPhone HD, then I'm jumping ship without looking back.

It was the Wall Street Journal who reported that, so chances are it's about 100% true.

Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The article is spot on. If the rumors are true about the iPhone HD, then I'm jumping ship without looking back.

It was the Wall Street Journal who reported that, so chances are it's about 100% true.
imagine an iphone with macbook like buttons...
eek.gif

I don't think my BBM for my BB Bold 9000 will ever work..it's unlocked to T-Mobile and there's no internet unless it's connected to Wi-Fi.
frown.gif

ATT users:

What data plan do I need to access BBM, email, and appworld? Will the $30 plan do that?

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

I don't think my BBM for my BB Bold 9000 will ever work..it's unlocked to T-Mobile and there's no internet unless it's connected to Wi-Fi.
frown.gif

Options > Advanced Options > TCP/IP > APN : epc.tmobile.com

Just make sure you have the BB plan on your T-Mobile account.

My-T.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

ATT users:

What data plan do I need to access BBM, email, and appworld? Will the $30 plan do that?

Call AT&T and ask for the BB plan to be added to your account and I believe it is $30 for AT&T.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

ATT users:

Call AT&T and ask for the BB plan to be added to your account and I believe it is $30 for AT&T.
Thanks.

Just copped a 9700 and thought ATT would automatically add a BB plan, guess I just have a regular data plan right now.

finally decided to take back the HD2 and switch to the 9700 tomrorow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait. my first ever Blackberry.

yo did anyone get a update for their bb app world?

I installed it and now my bb cant get past the verizon start up screen......

I think I'm gonna get a Tour tomorrow. Anyone have one? How do you like it? I have verizon and it seems like the best choice.

who updated their tour to software 5.0 today?

why is there no longer the owner name on the home screen under the date/time? small detail but i liked it...

Just got a 9700 not too long ago...Can anyone give me a quick rundown on how I would tether it to my Macbook (2008). All the tutorials I found on google havent worked for me. I am on T-mobile btw. Thanks!

That wall street journal article told the truth. I love my 9700 actually switched from my 32gb 3gs but honestly the only two reasons I haven't switched back is because the service is much better than a 3gs and BBM. The hype of the iphone killed it for me and I owned every iphone since the 2g. But I wouldn't mine owning a nexus one.

just bought a used curve 8900 from my friend for 140. It's in mint condition.

questions: how do i add peoples pins to my phone. I tried doing it but it saids " waiting for authorization" how do I approve it? It's a noob question I know, but I just got this and it's my first BB

Originally Posted by chino905

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What didn't you like about the HD2?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by chino905

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What didn't you like about the HD2?
please explain
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  im actually going the other way around... how much is a used Bold 9000 going for? 

As a rep I've found that people don't like the HD2 because of Windows, alot of people aren't able to express it, they just say "I don't like it.."

I've played with the HD2 for a few weeks now and I do know I'm very interested in it, but I won't pull the trigger until I know that I can put Windows Mobile 7 on it.

I like the screen and I am a person that watches movies on my Blackberry, so the HD2 would be perfect.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom