...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

pimp.gif
 Thank you Sprint. I'm officially jumping ship T-mobile. $69.99 for unlimited data, mobile to mobile on any network, and text. 

Yeah I did the same thing. The Tour is dope so you won't have problems there. My monthly bill through tmo on the 9700 wa like 90 bucks. And then I learned that I can hop on my parents plan for 20 bucks a month through sprint, I was like............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Do you know the official release date of the 9650? I keep hearing the 16th and 23rd.
Apparently (based on what I've read over at CrackBerry), the date for Sprint is the 16th now. Verizon however still hasn't released a date
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

pimp.gif
 Thank you Sprint. I'm officially jumping ship T-mobile. $69.99 for unlimited data, mobile to mobile on any network, and text. 

Yeah I did the same thing. The Tour is dope so you won't have problems there. My monthly bill through tmo on the 9700 wa like 90 bucks. And then I learned that I can hop on my parents plan for 20 bucks a month through sprint, I was like............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Do you know the official release date of the 9650? I keep hearing the 16th and 23rd.
Apparently (based on what I've read over at CrackBerry), the date for Sprint is the 16th now. Verizon however still hasn't released a date
smh.gif

pimp.gif
 Thanks. I went in to my local Sprint store yesterday and they told me the same. I may wait until it hits Best Buy to see if it will be cheaper since they don't do the whole mail-in rebate thing.

BlackBerry-Essex-Shopped.jpg

pimp.gif
Same reason I left AT&T.  That's incredible plan seriously
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif
Some are saying the 16th while others are saying the 23rd.  Either way I will be exchanging my Tour for it at Radio Shack.

pimp.gif

smh.gif

You just need to copp that storm 2. Shh I wish I could that's my fav BB. But I will be switching my tour out for the tour 2 or bold or whaterver the hell they are calling it

My Tour's browser isn't working.. once i open it.. the menu is up and I can't click anything.. all I can do is exit it. Anyone had a problem like this?

anyone know whats the deal with the verizon tour 2 i need one in my life ASAP!!!

Trackball is pissing me off....

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

pimp.gif

smh.gif
Some are saying the 16th while others are saying the 23rd.  Either way I will be exchanging my Tour for it at Radio Shack.

Exactly what I came in here to find out...thanks 

I stopped upgrading to every single OS that leaks until I can confirm major differences.

Currently running .593 and I'm completely satisfied.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I stopped upgrading to every single OS that leaks until I can confirm major differences.

Currently running .593 and I'm completely satisfied.
THIS

I ended up sticking with T-mobile. I got my own plan and got the Bold 9700. Best phone I've had to date. Just wish I would have waited for the white version.

woke up a couple days ago and had about 200 messages in my blackberry email inbox from facebook notifications. thing is, i've never signed up for blackberry email, and the account i'm on is someone's high school student email account

i searched up some of the people on facebook and they're actual real people. what should i do?

also i don't know how to log out of the email account so i keep getting notifications

I've had GSM(no internet service) on my 8900 since I got back to Queens this evening. Anyone have this problem?

Blackberry Bold 9650 is on sale for Sprint now.

I wanna buy it...but it'll be at full MSRP. idk if I should pull the trigger.

ISRAEL (I think that's your name)...can you still do hook ups??

I'll def try to hook you up the best I can.

Can somebody slide me an invite to the NT BBM group...

I tried to scan the barcode but it didnt work...

26293B96

nerd.gif

Quick question:

I'm using the Tour 9630 for Tmobile and I know it runs on EDGE. I've been using opera for websites...but most of the time, in the middle of browsing, my connection would go to 'edge' and my BBM, AIM, internet wouldn't work. I'd then have to do a battery pull to get it back on EDGE. Anybody got a solution to this?

I can't even use pandora!

Back
Top Bottom