...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

woke up a couple days ago and had about 200 messages in my blackberry email inbox from facebook notifications. thing is, i've never signed up for blackberry email, and the account i'm on is someone's high school student email account

i searched up some of the people on facebook and they're actual real people. what should i do?

also i don't know how to log out of the email account so i keep getting notifications

huh? try deleting the e-mail on the phone then. go to the setup wizard where you can create an e-mail and delete it there...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Quick question:

I'm using the Tour 9630 for Tmobile and I know it runs on EDGE. I've been using opera for websites...but most of the time, in the middle of browsing, my connection would go to 'edge' and my BBM, AIM, internet wouldn't work. I'd then have to do a battery pull to get it back on EDGE. Anybody got a solution to this?

I can't even use pandora!
No I don't think it can be helped. This is what happens when you have an unlocked phone.

And your connection is just flat out too slow/bad to run pandora. Same thing happened to me when I unlocked a Storm. You might as well sell that and get the 9700 so you can at least have its perks since you're paying all that money a month anyway.

Is there any layout where the back drop, your wallpaper, is the main pic until you move the scool ball or pad and the icons come up? i get tired of my wallpaper not showing all bc of the icons in the way

You'd have to get a different theme which maximizes wallpaper space. I don't know which model you have, but there are definitely more wallpaper friendly themes out there, no icons, smaller icons, hidden icons, etc.

Check out the Crackberry forums and see what you like.

Back
Top Bottom