...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

It comes with more apps..like Facebook, AIM, Yahoo Msg, ICQ, and others..may depend on the carrrier though..I'm talkin about Tmobile btw. It MIGHT havevideo recording, not 100% sure though.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I still haven't been able to find Dope Wars

http://www.blackberryfreeware.com/2005/07/free-blackberry-games.html

Also, I just !+@@#! up my Pearl spilled some Kool-Aid on it
mad.gif
. Thinking about getting the Curve to replace it. Is there any real differences besides the full QWERTY?

Full qwerty and wifi capabilities

What plans do you guys have for your BBs? TMo that is. I just won a BB on eBay and I'm tryna figure out how I'ma set my plan up. Thanks

Any good deals on the Curve 8320?

What's the best plan? I don't feel like going through 30+ pages...

Just got an 8120 today and man am i impressed! The bb messenger is addictive (and free!)

My pin is:- 252F19A6

I'm based in the UK so don't be offended if I reply hours later cos I'm asleep or something!

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Any good deals on the Curve 8320?

What's the best plan? I don't feel like going through 30+ pages...
My boy just text me and said Sprint is running a $99 Unlimited everything plan for Curves.

also, I need a lil help.
can someone tell me where I can d/l JavaLoader.exe from. I cant find it anywhere.

I'm addicted to making ring tones...I made 45 in 2 days
ohwell.gif

yo can you set your own sound for messaging tone on the curve? can't figure out how to do it.

Originally Posted by sp1die

Is there an msn app for blackberry?

MSN Messenger? It should be one of the OZ Messengers along with AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, and ICQ.

Yea, go to profiles,>scroll down to advanced, >click Normal > press the App button, U can set your own tone for everything on every profile setting.then repeat that same sequence and choose differnt Profile (loud perhaps)

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

I'm addicted to making ring tones...I made 45 in 2 days
ohwell.gif

yo can you set your own sound for messaging tone on the curve? can't figure out how to do it.
What program do you use to make ringtones?

I been thinking about just getting the 8700 for T-Mobile. Is that device good enough to make ringtones, use aim and dope wars and such, or would I HAVE to getthe Curve?

Just got my curve today, anybody reccomend a good case/holster???
How do I add my phone book from my Pearl to my Curve? Do I have to do it one-by-one?

NEW PIN....... 24527294

Originally Posted by s dubl

Just got my curve today, anybody reccomend a good case/holster???
How do I add my phone book from my Pearl to my Curve? Do I have to do it one-by-one?

NEW PIN....... 24527294

I have a skin that I got off ebay. Stay with the oem case unless you do a case-mate.
find it here As far as your phone book, if you have a PC use the desktop manager but for MacPocketMac find it here Load your address book into your computer and sync your new bb to theaddress book.

Back
Top Bottom