...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by jcinista

much apprecited but i got it to work today...

no problem man..
when you guys browse NT on your blackberrys, is the background black or white?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

^^^

Did you use the OTA download or are you trying to install it via usb?

I used the OTA.

If your theme doesn't load, just reinstall and do a battery pull and it'll be listed in themes.
Tried it already.Still doesn't work.

What bb do you have?you could be downloading the wrong series
Check here and get the proper series download.

http://www.gemblock.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by jcinista

much apprecited but i got it to work today...

no problem man..
when you guys browse NT on your blackberrys, is the background black or white?

You can make it black by changing the options on style sheet in the browser options

Originally Posted by tillmatic

Its white in the BB browser. Black in opera. I added the gmail app today. Its on point.
yo, how did you get the gmail app on there? Everytime I try it won't work. Can you download the app and then put it on ur phone via usb cable?

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

did anyone ever explain how to take screen shots from the bb?

so can someone answer this?

have you guys googled it?
grin.gif

to anyone using Opera Mini Browser, how come it doesnt keep me logged in on NT? is there a setting I dont see that I need to adjust? ...

*edit*
Nevermind, I went to Yuku and logged in and its keeping me signed in
smh.gif
for whatever reason, who knows...

For this program.

Theres another screen. When you unlock your phone. Theres a screen that has 4 icons on it. MESSAGES, CALENDAR, CALL LOG AND APPLICATIONS. Is there any way tochange those icons to something I want?

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

^^^

Did you use the OTA download or are you trying to install it via usb?

I used the OTA.

If your theme doesn't load, just reinstall and do a battery pull and it'll be listed in themes.
Tried it already.Still doesn't work.

What bb do you have?you could be downloading the wrong series
Check here and get the proper series download.

http://www.gemblock.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

I was DLding the correct series and still wasn't working. I updated the software to my phone and it's working now.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Originally Posted by djaward

For this program.

Theres another screen. When you unlock your phone. Theres a screen that has 4 icons on it. MESSAGES, CALENDAR, CALL LOG AND APPLICATIONS. Is there any way to change those icons to something I want?

*sorry for the cap lock earlier
Open up the screen with all the icons, press soft key on the icons u want to show, and it will give u the option to movethe desired icons into the
1 - 4 positions. Those are the ones that show on the home screen

I bought this charging pod from crackberry.com i love staring at my curve charge on the chrome pod.
happy.gif

t7fnk8.jpg

how about a post your brickbreaker high score post! i can never go pass level 16
mad.gif

1icwe8.jpg

you guys should download espn's mobile program.. i use it all the time to check live scores during games in my night class.

Originally Posted by dont hate da 8

I bought this charging pod from crackberry.com i love staring at my curve charge on the chrome pod.
happy.gif

t7fnk8.jpg

how about a post your brickbreaker high score post! i can never go pass level 16
mad.gif

1icwe8.jpg

you guys should download espn's mobile program.. i use it all the time to check live scores during games in my night class.

That's a fresh theme right there. Makes me wanna give up my SKLX for another Curve.

I just picked this up...Treo 680 $140 after tax
palm_treo680_att_l.gif
NT help me out with all programs, features and cool stuff possible.

Note: I dont have the net on it or any of that stuff, so I wouldnt be able to log in and get all that stuff through online.

Maybe I can get it all through the USB? Help me out, thanks.

Yeah its free, its addictive too. Just type in free blackberry game downloads in any search engine.

Back
Top Bottom