...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Got a new bb since i destroyed my old one.. Can you update my pin for the post? 32c49082.. Shout to jivetalk for giving me back my pin
pimp.gif

2h88wle.jpg

33vgg9x.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Just got my curve today, anybody reccomend a good case/holster???
How do I add my phone book from my Pearl to my Curve? Do I have to do it one-by-one?

NEW PIN....... 24527294

The OEM holster for the Curve is very nice. Check out Best Buy or either a AT&T store for them.

How do you guys get a background? Every time i try connecting my USB to it my computer wont recognize it. I have a macbook pro btw. Nevermind i got it

S DUBL...
Did you get your Curve through your insurance? How much of a difference did you have to pay to upgrade?

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

eek.gif
the curve is available for sprint already?
but i dont see it online...

I didnt see it online either, My boy said they got em on that $99 unlimited everything plan, but I think he means the 8800, I gotta wait and see it.

anyone figure out how to do the screen capture yet? the one I d/l said I needed JavaLoader.exe and Icant find that $##+ anywhere

Anyone know if there is way to change the unlock from * and dial key to something else? Small peeve but it bugs me.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by s dubl

Just got my curve today, anybody reccomend a good case/holster???
How do I add my phone book from my Pearl to my Curve? Do I have to do it one-by-one?

NEW PIN....... 24527294

I have a skin that I got off ebay. Stay with the oem case unless you do a case-mate.
find it here As far as your phone book, if you have a PC use the desktop manager but for Mac PocketMac find it here Load your address book into your computer and sync your new bb to the address book.
Thanks for the help on the addy book. Yeah I'll probably just keep the leather case that comes with the phone for now.

S DUBL...
Did you get your Curve through your insurance? How much of a difference did you have to pay to upgrade?
Lol naw, AT&T made a mistake. I just got my Pearl less that 6 moths ago on a new contract. They have been sending me e-mails like crazy forlike a month and a half saying I'm eligible for an update. I was going to just wait until I needed a phone or something good came out. Well I needed a newone.

I paid $199 for the phone and will be getting a $100 rebate, so it'll be around $100.

Anyone have problems sending PMs or replying to PMs on NT with Opera? I can go to send a PM or reply, but there is no space to type anything? Any help will beappreciated.

S DUBL
For some odd reason Opera won't let any of those options pop up, so to send PMs, use the quote feature, and see all the emoticons you just have to use theBB browser.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

eek.gif
the curve is available for sprint already?
but i dont see it online...

I didnt see it online either, My boy said they got em on that $99 unlimited everything plan, but I think he means the 8800, I gotta wait and see it.

anyone figure out how to do the screen capture yet? the one I d/l said I needed JavaLoader.exe and I cant find that $##+ anywhere

so my sprint rep said they are testing the curve in certain markets, but it wont be available to the masses until mid 3rd quarter
frown.gif

he also mentionedthe blackberry slider, which is touch screen & wi-fi capable
wink.gif

i guess ill only have this 8830 for a little while longer...
devil.gif

yo has anyone here switched from a sidekick to a blackberry curve? i wanna make the switch but i wanna know how different the plan is? help me out!

Saw this on Crackberry.
For those of you that have been scouring the planet for a Grandcentral invite, look no further. For now (and who knows how much longer) you can sign up foryour very own Grandcentral account with no strings attached - and no invite required. Head over to
http://www.grandcentral.com/home/blogger_invite before it's too late.

For those of you that don't know anything about GC - essentially it gives you a phone number of your choosing (from a list in your area that GC offers) andit's yours for life. Any calls to that number will forward wherever you'd like - cell, work, home etc. You can setup spam filters for those eviltelemarketers, address groups that will forward to a specified location, switch phones mid call, listen to voicemail online and even save your messages foreternity (so they say). The options are immense. Long story short - sign up first so you don't miss your chance, and read about it later. This is onefreebie you don't want to miss.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Saw this on Crackberry.
For those of you that have been scouring the planet for a Grandcentral invite, look no further. For now (and who knows how much longer) you can sign up for your very own Grandcentral account with no strings attached - and no invite required. Head over to
http://www.grandcentral.com/home/blogger_invite before it's too late.

For those of you that don't know anything about GC - essentially it gives you a phone number of your choosing (from a list in your area that GC offers) and it's yours for life. Any calls to that number will forward wherever you'd like - cell, work, home etc. You can setup spam filters for those evil telemarketers, address groups that will forward to a specified location, switch phones mid call, listen to voicemail online and even save your messages for eternity (so they say). The options are immense. Long story short - sign up first so you don't miss your chance, and read about it later. This is one freebie you don't want to miss.
thanks man i just set up this grand central account

Henz....

Howd you hit 114k points on Brickbreaker?
Ive hit 26k and i went thorugh all the levels until it starts back at level 1

Back
Top Bottom