...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

OKAY QUESTIONS

Is it worth the switch?

I'm about to buy a Curve on AT&T....

tell me the pros/cons

I also have a iPhone

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

OKAY QUESTIONS

Is it worth the switch?

tell me the pros/cons

I also have a iPhone
I just upgraded from a Razr to a Pearl to a Curve, I've had the Curve for two days and I like it so far. Nice phone, worth the switch yes.

Pros-Just about everything
Cons-none as of yet

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

OKAY QUESTIONS

Is it worth the switch?

tell me the pros/cons

I also have a iPhone
i liked the email on my iphone better than my bb8830 (but bb is push and iphone isnt). the phone feels like its made out of cheap plastic also. andi've had a lot of issues with it, im just too lazy to exchange it. thinking of getting a palm centro if i do change phones though. also, i dont like how itdoesn't group text messages from one person how other phones normally do.

Gunna whats your pin?

I need that jivetalk update too, im still using the 1 that doesnt show icons & aways
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

someone wanna hook me up with jivetalk hit me up

I think you have to pay for it, but you can get a free 30 day trial. Isn't jive talk so you can have AIM on your phone?

does anybody have the 8830? i bought a moto q9c a coupple days ago but i dont like it and i was thinking of switching to the 8830. So any info would bewonderful. btw its on sprint.
Sprint_BlackBerry_8830.jpg

Originally Posted by Sugahill19

does anybody have the 8830? i bought a moto q9c a coupple days ago but i dont like it and i was thinking of switching to the 8830. So any info would be wonderful. btw its on sprint.
Sprint_BlackBerry_8830.jpg

i have the 8830 i like it a lot havent had a blackberry since the 7520 on nextel. if you travel alot get this. if you are one of those people that has tohave camera and wifi wait for the curve. the 8830 is on of the most stable phones i have ever had and yes i have owned a iphone and every other phone ya canthink of. the 8830 imo i the grown man phones of grown man phones

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

My browser app disappeared off of my Pearl
mad.gif
and now most of my other apps are useless

How can I get it back?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Did you hide it by mistake? Have you tried hitting the menu + show all icons?

naw man that is gone when I try to open myESPN app it says "Error starting ESPNMobileWeb:Module 'net_rim_ecmascript' not found."

anyone know where i can get an unlock code for my curve 8300. i tried some places but my code is always unfound

Brickbreaker players STEP YOUR GAME UP!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry for the blurry pic but
ohwell.gif

The score would've been higher but the ball disappeared
mad.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

My browser app disappeared off of my Pearl
mad.gif
and now most of my other apps are useless

How can I get it back?
frown.gif

when this happens just resend your service books Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table/Click/Register Now. Then reboot (battery pull) and it you should haveyour browser back.

Also for those who are in the trial with jivetalk and are planning to buy. you can use this Coupon code RIMEDU on the check out. I don't know how long it willlast though

dam....I want to rock with an iPhone but from what I'm hearing it ain't even worth it
tired.gif
I want to make it work tho cuz I need a new ipod and a new phone, why not killtwo birds wit' one stone?

Plus I know At&T service SUX, and I'd hate to get stuck wit' a phone and I got to go outside on the porch when wit' one leg up to have aconvo......you can't boo-love in the middle of the night outside!
laugh.gif

How is the media player on the BB? Is it substantial enough to be the STAPLE mp3 player? I would have to drop money on a BB AAAAND money on a iPhone, and mypockets ain't ballin' like that.

WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOOO!?

The media player is aight. It gets the job done, plays music, videos, etc. If you wanna use the BB as an iPod..then I don't think you should get the BBunless you got a bigass microSD card. If you do get a BB, why not just get an iPod instead of an iPhone? I don't see the point in having a BB and aniPhone..

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

dam....I want to rock with an iPhone but from what I'm hearing it ain't even worth it
tired.gif
I want to make it work tho cuz I need a new ipod and a new phone, why not kill two birds wit' one stone?

Plus I know At&T service SUX, and I'd hate to get stuck wit' a phone and I got to go outside on the porch when wit' one leg up to have a convo......you can't boo-love in the middle of the night outside!
laugh.gif

How is the media player on the BB? Is it substantial enough to be the STAPLE mp3 player? I would have to drop money on a BB AAAAND money on a iPhone, and my pockets ain't ballin' like that.

WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOOO!?

idk but now the Iphone gave up their SDK their gonna be millions of 3rd party apps... which is one of the reasons why Blackberry is so successful. I thinka Curve is still a better overall phone imo.

The Curve's media player is solid only thing you can't do is make playlists and actually i think that will be updated when the new OS releases, musicquality is what you woul expect frm a phone but imo its as good as an Iphone.

can anybody pls help me with this problem im having with sprint and the BB 8830 world edition... basically im getting charge the vision home data plan but ihave no internet service but i also have no application whatsoever for me to use the internet at all.. any help would be appriciated.. thanks.. i also calledcustomer service and they said they would block it.. but im wondering where im getting these charges.. thanks again.

whats new for verizon? i see their fazing out the 8703, and the 8830 doesnt have a cam(already had a smartphone w/ no cam, need one for emergencies, your girletc..)

Just got a practically new BlackBerry Curve for T-Mobile for $250 off Craig's List, so my Pearl is in retirement. Anyone know what market value is for itnow? I told people I was selling it for $100.

Back
Top Bottom