...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

embarassed.gif
The Bold needs to hurry up.

Anyone have a (free) translation program for the Curve? Just a simple English to Spanish and reverse? I looked on a few sites with not much luck.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I upgraded my OS to 4.5.0.44 for my 8320 lastnight and i must say its pretty good for a beta. Video camera works fine, the BB Browser is improved although ima still use Opera Mini, Media Player is that piff.... now i can make playlists
pimp.gif
I like the look of messages now... looks more professional, can't wait for the BIS2.5 so HTML emails can be viewed.

Also the new OS gives more available device memory
pimp.gif

Hmmm no bugs or anything like that?
If not, Imma have to install it

and I lost Everythign off my Memory Card. I have no idea how but I bought a reader and it said no content...
smh.gif
I lost like 1 gig of music and some pictures Itook on Fathers Day
smh.gif
I shoulda transfered the pics to my computer.
Lesson Learned.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I upgraded my OS to 4.5.0.44 for my 8320 lastnight and i must say its pretty good for a beta. Video camera works fine, the BB Browser is improved although ima still use Opera Mini, Media Player is that piff.... now i can make playlists
pimp.gif
I like the look of messages now... looks more professional, can't wait for the BIS2.5 so HTML emails can be viewed.

Also the new OS gives more available device memory
pimp.gif

Hmmm no bugs or anything like that?
If not, Imma have to install it

and I lost Everythign off my Memory Card. I have no idea how but I bought a reader and it said no content...
smh.gif
I lost like 1 gig of music and some pictures I took on Fathers Day
smh.gif
I shoulda transfered the pics to my computer.
Lesson Learned.
ohwell.gif

Nope no bugs, no lingering voicemal icon, video camera records perfectly fine, all my apps work fine. Ima ride out with this beta until TMO drops theofficial 4.5 OS.
Yeah you should always back-up your stuff especially on a memory card, i made sure i did that last night.

Word on the street is that TMO will not be getting the Bold at all. Of course this is all speculation, but in a way it makes sense. Why drop a highly touted,EXPENSIVE Blackberry which uses 3G on a network not running anywhere it's full capacity?

Personally, I think TMO will get it down the road, but not until they have the majority of their 3G network up and running. Instead, we'll get the Javelin,which is pretty dope IMO. No 3G, but pretty much the same as the Bold in other categories, and with a 3.2mp camera to boot.

Again though, this is all speculation. Until official announcements are made, nothing is for sure. My fingers are crossed for the Bold to come ASAP, but if notI'll live. To be honest, I could give a damn about 3G as far as my personal usage goes. I don't browse the web like that on my phone because for themost part, I'm always near a PC. The only reason I want it is so TMO can attract better handsets, like the Bold.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Word on the street is that TMO will not be getting the Bold at all. Of course this is all speculation, but in a way it makes sense. Why drop a highly touted, EXPENSIVE Blackberry which uses 3G on a network not running anywhere it's full capacity?

Personally, I think TMO will get it down the road, but not until they have the majority of their 3G network up and running. Instead, we'll get the Javelin, which is pretty dope IMO. No 3G, but pretty much the same as the Bold in other categories, and with a 3.2mp camera to boot.

Again though, this is all speculation. Until official announcements are made, nothing is for sure. My fingers are crossed for the Bold to come ASAP, but if not I'll live. To be honest, I could give a damn about 3G as far as my personal usage goes. I don't browse the web like that on my phone because for the most part, I'm always near a PC. The only reason I want it is so TMO can attract better handsets, like the Bold.

Well, bigger cities like NYC have received 3G no? I think they'll receive it on a limited basis and have the Javelin available as well. It's up totheir Cust. Serv. to let people know that if they purchase the Bold, they can't use its 3G capabilities.

I just downloaded 4.5 yesterday, I like how you can stream youtube vids but the only problem I have right now is the lingering voicemail icon.

PIN: 24339F1A

blackberry bold is more than likely not coming to tmobile. this coming straight from the mouth of a blackberry rep at a quarterly meeting. rather tmobile willbe getting "something better"
also, the rep showed a quick glimpse of the kickflip, so thats a definite for tmo as well

(i coulda swore i already posted this, but its gone all of a sudden)

Can anyone help me out? I got a 8700g and I need a program to transfer my ringtones to my phone. The Roxio program on the Manager doesn't work, and Ican't use Internet from the phone or bluetooth. Thanks.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Word on the street is that TMO will not be getting the Bold at all. Of course this is all speculation, but in a way it makes sense. Why drop a highly touted, EXPENSIVE Blackberry which uses 3G on a network not running anywhere it's full capacity?
Originally Posted by iswearimcool

blackberry bold is more than likely not coming to tmobile. this coming straight from the mouth of a blackberry rep at a quarterly meeting. rather tmobile will be getting "something better"
also, the rep showed a quick glimpse of the kickflip, so thats a definite for tmo as well

(i coulda swore i already posted this, but its gone all of a sudden)

smh.gif
What the hell is something better? The Javelin certainly isn't, theKickStart isn't. Thunder? Are there any I'm forgetting?

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Can anyone help me out? I got a 8700g and I need a program to transfer my ringtones to my phone. The Roxio program on the Manager doesn't work, and I can't use Internet from the phone or bluetooth. Thanks.

Try E-Mailing it to your phone

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Can anyone help me out? I got a 8700g and I need a program to transfer my ringtones to my phone. The Roxio program on the Manager doesn't work, and I can't use Internet from the phone or bluetooth. Thanks.

Try E-Mailing it to your phone

Don't have a data plan. Any other ideas/programs?

Im looking at this blackberry on ebay at a extremely low price..but heres the catch

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi, this phone was lost and another phone was purchased in its place but it was recently found. This phone is like new with very minor scratches that I didn't even cause unfortunately. I have been told that Verizon may or may not put the phone on a lost list. I don't know how that works but I bought a phone from a friend that had the same issue and the phone was connected just fine. If all else fails I've heard there is a cheap part in the phone that is replaced so that the phone can be connected. I don't know anybody in particular that does this to phones myself but I'm sure any Technician that works on phones would know how to do it. Email with any questions you may have. Item sold as is. Thanks and Have a Great Day!!![/font]
what ya'll think?

Ive had a phone that was locked for Sprint get unlocked so i could use it, it was HUGE hassle.

Different company too.

Readin the auction it sounds like he knows exatcly what the deal is. I wouldnt mess with it.

I have a quick question ...

For those with the Blackberry Pearl 8130, how do you like the keyboard? Is it annoying having 2 letter per button or do you get used to it pretty fast?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Im looking at this blackberry on ebay at a extremely low price..but heres the catch

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi, this phone was lost and another phone was purchased in its place but it was recently found. This phone is like new with very minor scratches that I didn't even cause unfortunately. I have been told that Verizon may or may not put the phone on a lost list. I don't know how that works but I bought a phone from a friend that had the same issue and the phone was connected just fine. If all else fails I've heard there is a cheap part in the phone that is replaced so that the phone can be connected. I don't know anybody in particular that does this to phones myself but I'm sure any Technician that works on phones would know how to do it. Email with any questions you may have. Item sold as is. Thanks and Have a Great Day!!![/font]
what ya'll think?

Sounds like a headache waiting to happen. If it's black listed then it's going to be a task getting it off unless you got an inside man. Atechnician can't fix a black listed phone. Contact the seller and probe some more.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

I have a quick question ...

For those with the Blackberry Pearl 8130, how do you like the keyboard? Is it annoying having 2 letter per button or do you get used to it pretty fast?

I used to have the Pearl and the mini-QWERTY was just fine. The adapting period is very short and the SureType allows for very few spelling errors. If youwrite in a lot of slang and vernacular, it could be a problem though. After a few weeks, I could text without even looking at the phone.

Back
Top Bottom