...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

does anyone know if you can get the curve for us cellular??
or just buy a curve online and have us cellular unlock it?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

should i wait for the Bold, or get a Curve now?

nerd.gif

can anybody help me with this? i just got an sd card and i couldn't figure out how to move files from the phone to the card so i found something that saidi needed to do it with the bb software on the computer. Installed that but now when i click on the folders none of the files in them have anything inside.why's it doing that and is there another way to move files from the bb to the sd card?

just got the blackberry 8830, just wondering, how do you make the ringtones louder?? when i get a call i can barely hear them..help please.
also, can you put different ringtones for calls and texts?

Originally Posted by ExileUE

can anybody help me with this? i just got an sd card and i couldn't figure out how to move files from the phone to the card so i found something that said i needed to do it with the bb software on the computer. Installed that but now when i click on the folders none of the files in them have anything inside. why's it doing that and is there another way to move files from the bb to the sd card?

Do you have a PC(Windows)? If so, just simply go to "MY COMPUTER" make sure your bb is plug in from the usb port. Now look for the"Removable Disk" it might say "BLACKBERRY" either way just click it and i would open up your Blackberry. It might say"BLACKBERRY" again, just click it and you'll see the music folder and other such in their then simply drag and drop the music that you have onyour harddrive.

If you'll still having trouble send me PM.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ExileUE

can anybody help me with this? i just got an sd card and i couldn't figure out how to move files from the phone to the card so i found something that said i needed to do it with the bb software on the computer. Installed that but now when i click on the folders none of the files in them have anything inside. why's it doing that and is there another way to move files from the bb to the sd card?

Do you have a PC(Windows)? If so, just simply go to "MY COMPUTER" make sure your bb is plug in from the usb port. Now look for the "Removable Disk" it might say "BLACKBERRY" either way just click it and i would open up your Blackberry. It might say "BLACKBERRY" again, just click it and you'll see the music folder and other such in their then simply drag and drop the music that you have on your harddrive.

If you'll still having trouble send me PM.
thanks i think i got it figured out. i did what you said but for some reason everytime i clicked on the removable disk icon it'd say to plug one inwhen it already was. i'm able to go through the media manager and move stuff around though.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

I need information on that 9000 THEME ASAP PLEASE!

Also, I got a new Blackberry, here is my updated PIN... 242F3223
That 9K theme looks dope, someone hook it up.
you can download the new themes here for free
pimp.gif
... better to do it asap cause they might start chargin...

http://elecite.eveek.com/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks!!!

pimp.gif

Finally got my CURVE SERO Plan..free web...how? really don't know..had an 8830 before this one and when i called to activate it, CS rep asked if i seethe browser and i said 'no' and he said hold on...and next thing you know i got the web browser icon on my 8830
eek.gif
...koo!...called in when i got the curve to do a ESN change and sure enough theweb browser shows up within 10 minutes of activation...bill comes out to $47.31 per mo. SERO 500 + TEP.

SERO users - if you got a BB and want internet w/o paying the $30 BB plan...i would call CS and state that your web browser icon is not showing up and statethat you used a prior BB that had a functioning browser icon and never paid for the $30 BB plan...this is..if you don't already have the BB add-on...becautious though, i heard they charge for data if you dont have a data plan..but SERO comes with free data so if they charge you for data on your nextbill...state that you were told you have free web and never was told about the BB plan...they will likely reverse the web charges...stupid sprint CS!

anyways...Precision (9000/Bold) theme... FTW
pimp.gif

mobile.blackberry.com has two new themes available for free download...check em out.

I have a Blackberry 8320 for T-Mobile.

Pin:24489B00

Hit me up

Edit: I added a few people from the first page. Messenger name is McLovin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mh24

just got the blackberry 8830, just wondering, how do you make the ringtones louder?? when i get a call i can barely hear them..help please.
also, can you put different ringtones for calls and texts?

There isn't really much you can do.. its an OS problem... You probably noticed how they are so much louder in media player than when they ring. If youknow how to make your own ringtones you can amp them up some to make them easier to hear. But theres only so much you can do without distorting it so much thatits painful to listen to. There really isn't much else you can do.

To change your different ringtones for all of your alerts....

Profiles >> Advanced >> (Choose the profile you wanna edit, or created a new one) >> Scroll down to whatever alerts you wanna change

Alright, I just bought a BlackBerry Pearl.
I don't know what I'm doing.

NT, if I could get some basic tips, what do I need, how to make my Blackberry better, etc.
I would appreciate NT

Jivetalk 15% coupon code, offer ends tomorrow
PNSTK1

Official OS 4.5 released
4.5 available for the 8310 Curve!

45_curve.jpg

Vodafone released 4.5 for BlackBerry 83100! Download here:
http://www.vodafone.de/hilfe-support...ry/116285.html

Note:
This is officially released for Vodaphone Germany 8310. It can also be installed on other 8310 BlackBerry smartphones from other carriers,however your carrier and RIM does not offer support for alternate carrier OS upgrades. Unless you are an advanced user it is recommended to wait forthe official release from your carrier.

If you want to use the O.S on another carrier just delete the vendor.xml

Instructions

2.) Verify that you are using the latest version of Desktop Manager. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager. In the Desktop manager program on your PC use the Helpmenu and select About Desktop Manager. If you need the latest version follow this link.

3.) If you haven't already, download lastest OS 4.x from this link or if available from yourcarrier its BEST to download here (selectcarrier)

4.) Install 4.x using the .exe file you just downloaded. If you are downloading the OS specific for your carrier you can skip step 5. I other words ifupgrading a T-Mobile BlackBerry with T-Mobile OS then you can skip this step. However, if you have an At&T Wireless Blackberry and the OS is non-At&Teg. from Vodafone, you MUST follow step 5.

5.) Delete the 'Vendor.xml' file ( C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader ) Or search your computer's harddrive for the "vendor.xml" file. Once you find it, delete it.

6.) Connect the BlackBerry device to the computer. If prompted, type your BlackBerry device password and click OK.

7.) Open Desktop Manager. It should recognize that there is an upgrade for your device. ('Vendor.xml' must be deleted for this step towork).

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks!!!

pimp.gif

Finally got my CURVE SERO Plan..free web...how? really don't know..had an 8830 before this one and when i called to activate it, CS rep asked if i see the browser and i said 'no' and he said hold on...and next thing you know i got the web browser icon on my 8830
eek.gif
...koo!...called in when i got the curve to do a ESN change and sure enough the web browser shows up within 10 minutes of activation...bill comes out to $47.31 per mo. SERO 500 + TEP.

SERO users - if you got a BB and want internet w/o paying the $30 BB plan...i would call CS and state that your web browser icon is not showing up and state that you used a prior BB that had a functioning browser icon and never paid for the $30 BB plan...this is..if you don't already have the BB add-on...be cautious though, i heard they charge for data if you dont have a data plan..but SERO comes with free data so if they charge you for data on your next bill...state that you were told you have free web and never was told about the BB plan...they will likely reverse the web charges...stupid sprint CS!

pimp.gif

You're going to be soooo salty when you get a $500 phone bill for data usage.
roll.gif

Ok, My phone had fell into some HI-C and now there is some water droplets on the inside of the screen. Is there anyway I could take my phone apart withoutusing a t5?Also anybody know any methods of how to get the water out?

My homeboy told me if you put the BB in a bowl then cover it with rice it will absorb the moisture. Haven't had a chance to try it. I baby my BB
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the j0urnal

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks!!!

pimp.gif

Finally got my CURVE SERO Plan..free web...how? really don't know..had an 8830 before this one and when i called to activate it, CS rep asked if i see the browser and i said 'no' and he said hold on...and next thing you know i got the web browser icon on my 8830
eek.gif
...koo!...called in when i got the curve to do a ESN change and sure enough the web browser shows up within 10 minutes of activation...bill comes out to $47.31 per mo. SERO 500 + TEP.

SERO users - if you got a BB and want internet w/o paying the $30 BB plan...i would call CS and state that your web browser icon is not showing up and state that you used a prior BB that had a functioning browser icon and never paid for the $30 BB plan...this is..if you don't already have the BB add-on...be cautious though, i heard they charge for data if you dont have a data plan..but SERO comes with free data so if they charge you for data on your next bill...state that you were told you have free web and never was told about the BB plan...they will likely reverse the web charges...stupid sprint CS!

pimp.gif

You're going to be soooo salty when you get a $500 phone bill for data usage.
roll.gif

Yes I will be salty...anybody ever had that happen to them? I'm been rollin with a BB on SERO for 5 months now (8830 World Edition and now the Curve)and have yet to be charged for internet use *knock on wood*...i am kinda worried that one day im gonna open up on of those 4 figure bills be like
eek.gif
...but it's been goin good so far...so cant complain i guess..

Back
Top Bottom