...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Someone direct me to some DECENT games for the pearl... all the free ones are crap.
smh.gif

I just lost all the content on my Memory Card, how is that possible ? has that happened to anyone
I did battery pull, restart, everything...

thats crazy!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I just lost all the content on my Memory Card, how is that possible ? has that happened to anyone
I did battery pull, restart, everything...

thats crazy!

Damn...Never, My BB has messed over but the card has always been safe.

I want the official freaking release of 4.5 already
mad.gif
or give me an official release forthe Bold.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Damnyou RIM!!!

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

I need information on that 9000 THEME ASAP PLEASE!

Also, I got a new Blackberry, here is my updated PIN... 242F3223
That 9K theme looks dope, someone hook it up.
you can download the new themes here for free
pimp.gif
... better to do it asap cause they might start chargin...

http://elecite.eveek.com/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks!!!

pimp.gif

Finally got my CURVE SERO Plan..free web...how? really don't know..had an 8830 before this one and when i called to activate it, CS rep asked if i see the browser and i said 'no' and he said hold on...and next thing you know i got the web browser icon on my 8830
eek.gif
...koo!...called in when i got the curve to do a ESN change and sure enough the web browser shows up within 10 minutes of activation...bill comes out to $47.31 per mo. SERO 500 + TEP.

SERO users - if you got a BB and want internet w/o paying the $30 BB plan...i would call CS and state that your web browser icon is not showing up and state that you used a prior BB that had a functioning browser icon and never paid for the $30 BB plan...this is..if you don't already have the BB add-on...be cautious though, i heard they charge for data if you dont have a data plan..but SERO comes with free data so if they charge you for data on your next bill...state that you were told you have free web and never was told about the BB plan...they will likely reverse the web charges...stupid sprint CS!

anyways...Precision (9000/Bold) theme... FTW
pimp.gif

I'm diggin the Chicago Skyline wallpaper
pimp.gif

i didn't lose all my MEDIA, but I lost EVERYLAST ONE OF MY TEXT MESSAGES. SMS,MMS,inbox,outbox, all gone, months worth

there was super valuable information in those texts too, needless to say I am heated and hating BB right now.

I guess what happen was the phone was running out of memory, and the first thing it deletes for space is the text messages, but %%++ I didn't know itdeleted ALL of them.

I have a 2 gig mem card too, wish I could store texts on it

this is on a curve, if any of you have a lot of texts I advise you start clearing the less meaning ones out so you don't risk all of them.

I have a sidekick LX and I'm thinking about a BB. Is it worth having over a Sk and if so, which BB would yall prefer?

Emeka615 < cummon sun...u went to UCONN..and with a hat size of 9 3/4 you gotta b a genious!! lol/jk
Yea trust me when I say a SK < pearl...I got the 8830 World but never played with any others besides the pearl...and even that is rather tactical

I have a sidekick LX and I'm thinking about a BB. Is it worth having over a Sk and if so, which BB would yall prefer?

indifferent.gif

BB > 8525/8925/Mogul>Treo>Sidekick.

I've had all of these phones, and I love the BB the best. I have an 8310 Curve by Cingular and I am completely satisfied with it.

Originally Posted by Emeka615

Please do NOT listen to these cats about what YOU need. Check out the features it has to offer vs your LX and then decide from there. Even go to aT-Mobile store and demo 1 so you can get a feel for it and then decide.

i currently have an 8525 (yes, the outdated 5) .. i had it for almost a year, & it's starting to get sluggish &it fails to load a good number ofthe programs. the thing is, it has 20+ free megabytes in the phone & memory card (2gb). i restart it, sometimes the problem is solved, but most of the timethe problem is persistent. i'm starting to hate window's mobile

i'm thinking of getting the Bold when it releases. do you guys think it's reasonable if i switch from window's mobile to blackberry?

thanks in advance
smile.gif

My carrier is T-Mobile and I have the 8320. I don't have any complaints from it so far. I never could bring myself to have a CDMA phone. So it was eitherT-Mobile or AT&T.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

i didn't lose all my MEDIA, but I lost EVERYLAST ONE OF MY TEXT MESSAGES. SMS,MMS,inbox,outbox, all gone, months worth

there was super valuable information in those texts too, needless to say I am heated and hating BB right now.

I guess what happen was the phone was running out of memory, and the first thing it deletes for space is the text messages, but %%++ I didn't know it deleted ALL of them.

I have a 2 gig mem card too, wish I could store texts on it

this is on a curve, if any of you have a lot of texts I advise you start clearing the less meaning ones out so you don't risk all of them.
It sounds like the memory on your device was getting too low so it cleared it out. A battery pull a day usually keeps me going for about 3 months withtexts thats with Google Maps and Blackjack on the Device Memory. And VideoStream now that I think of it. You can clear your Event log too which also frees upmemory. Hold Alt+LGLG and hit the menu button and go for Clear Log and it frees some memory up. I just have it disabled altogether to avoid the hassle.

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

i currently have an 8525 (yes, the outdated 5) .. i had it for almost a year, & it's starting to get sluggish &it fails to load a good number of the programs. the thing is, it has 20+ free megabytes in the phone & memory card (2gb). i restart it, sometimes the problem is solved, but most of the time the problem is persistent. i'm starting to hate window's mobile

i'm thinking of getting the Bold when it releases. do you guys think it's reasonable if i switch from window's mobile to blackberry?

thanks in advance
smile.gif
I switched from a Wing and it wasn't that hard. It wasn't like I hated Windows Mobile but the lag got old really quick. I love the WM6interface and the Touch Screen really set it off to I digged that. I kinda miss the Wing some days but the Curve is good too so I ain't trippin

I upgraded my OS to 4.5.0.44 for my 8320 lastnight and i must say its pretty good for a beta. Video camera works fine, the BB Browser is improved although imastill use Opera Mini, Media Player is that piff.... now i can make playlists
pimp.gif
I like the look of messages now... looks more professional, can't wait for the BIS2.5 so HTML emails can be viewed.

Also the new OS gives more available device memory
pimp.gif

im stilll patiently waiting

Canada got a lil tour they bout to get crackin with Rogers

ATT needa get it startin up in the States....................anyways this is a good sign, bold is comin soon
pimp.gif

15605_super.jpg

^ AT&T will probably release the Bold by the end of July or August. T-Mo will receive it 2-4 months later, although reading around, it seems sometime inSeptember.

trust me i read around all the time.
laugh.gif

it's all speculation and we dont have a verified price point on the new device either

nonetheless, we will all know soon enough.

^ How likely is it that Rogers is releasing the Bold tomorrow? A lot of people on CB & Howard are amped
laugh.gif

I just want some sort of confirmation by T-Mo for the states. Or officially release the new OS, I'm hesitant because I don't want to fry my SIM card.

btw, random question - What browsers do you guys use to browse NT? All the ones that come in the Service Books suck, NT looks terrible on the Curve.

Back
Top Bottom