...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Any one with a BB8830, I copped the rubberized case for the phone and I really like it. It was only 10 bucks.

TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

Quote:
yo, i did this. i went with verizon, first i had a treo 700p, then i had a bb 8703e (best phone ive ever had) but verizon was eating up my damn wallet. my bill was like 136 a month having a blackberry with them. the bis alone was 44 a month, more than my internet at the house!

so i said forget it, i bought a lightly used krzr off a friend for 50 bucks and sold the 8703 for 230, with the krzr my bill went down to like 85.

im still thinking i need to just cancel and go with tmo and get a curve for the same price im paying on the krzr with vzw.

vzw is just not the business, too damn high. so i think ima copp a curve with tmo friday.

ill say this though, once you get comfy with a phone with a key board and all those bomb features, its impossible to go backwards to a flip. avoid it if you can.
:smh:
smh.gif

Anyone have suggestions for the following problem?

I have a 7250 and some water got in it and the error I get is Error 348, which means I have to re-install the OS on my BB I believe. I don't have a disc and no software on this laptop, if I connect my BB to my laptop via the USB cable, all I have to do is install the latest software in order to fix it right?
myspace facebook

If someone is looking for the 8320 Curve for T-Mobile, get at me. Perfect condition, titanium color and comes with all OG accessories.

PM me, as to not make this a Buy/Sell thread.

Komet isn't worth an upgrade to me. A better camera is what's the biggest difference. I'm still committed to my Pearl of last year. I was contemplating switching to the Curve, but the Pearl fits me nicely. PIN: 204B844A. Feel free.
"lol, i would have gave u the moon for an entire photo album if i knew."

I just copped a BB Curve today, my first time owning a Smartphone but i needed to keep up with e-mail and i do alot of browsing so decided to get the Curve.

2 questions.
For my BB i only have the internet/email and text messages plan and still use my Nokia for phone capabilities my only problem is how do i get the phone numbers from the sim card of my Nokia to the Curve, is it possible to use bluetooth or just take out the SIM card thats in the Nokia and save the #'s onto the actually Blackberry phone. *Edit* got my numbers transfered by switching out SIM cards.

Second question is how long is the waiting period until you can use the actual Web Browser and should i download Opera Mini.

btw my PIN is 241EA3A2
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

So I copped the curve today for t-mo, I have some questions

Do I need to have a data plan to use the pin messaging and does anyone have any sites to get some games, my dude has some nes games anything for the curve thanks

She just laughed and asked why I was taking pictures of something I've already seen.

*We slept together a few times*

Still embarrassing though.
I'm black, if that matters.
TEAM Black & Mild​
""The Talented Mr. Grizzly. The only bear that starts forest fires.""
Goooooooooonies​

Are you guys getting these for $300-$400 w/ a contract?

Proud 8700 owner here. I used to be on Windows Mobile and thought that it was crack.. but the BB gots me on AIM, emailing, the browser all day every day.

I'm trying to order mine right now but I already have a tmobile number (sk) do I have to pick a new plan and will I beable to keep my old number?
ohwell.gif

I should be getting my BB 8830 today if all goes well with UPS and when the curve drops for sprint (late qtr. 1 of '08 sprint heads) I will be switching tothat hopefully us employees get a good discount i'll have the PIN soon!

Question

I've got the 8703 w/VZW and my trackball/scrollball on the side is acting real screwy.

How/what do I tell VZW in order to get a new one?

Yeah My dude I still got the throwback 7250, I was going to get the world phone but its enh compared to the curve If It doesnt release by december for Verizon, Im going to another provider. Verizon has great service but they take forever to get new phones its disguisting

Can someone post screenshots from the browser on the curve?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Love my curve

2404AC3C
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

Back
Top Bottom