...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Does the BlackBerry have WiFI?
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | Graham | ::.​
.:: | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | Printezis | ::.​

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ Verizon just now getting the Pearl.

Are there any BMW owners here that are having a hard time pairing the Curve with your car? My Curve recognizes the BMW, but my car isn't pairing with it.Any suggestions?

Quote:
my only complaint about the 8830 is the ringtone volumes.. It's too soft even on the loudest option. I've gone through with wavepad and amplified it by 300% and it's still too low. One day it somehow was loud but then the next day it went back.. anyone got any solutions? it's really annoying.

try "tonethis" for louder ring tones.

Quote:
any word on the curve coming to verizon?
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

I called tmobile last night about why i cant watch videos anywhere, and the lady told me i have to download a third-party media player. So where can i do that?Can anyone help?
eyes.gif

I've got a 8703 with Verizon. Any Instant Messaging suggestions?
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

TEAM ARSENAL

:lol:
laugh.gif

Son I went to the store after work to peep it...I seen that shiny gold :evil:
devil.gif
and I could not resist....

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

heres a question for u guys...i bought a 7290 for cingular off of ebay, lovin the phone. only problem is that the default blackberry browser doesn't show up as an icon. i kno its on there, cuz when i got into the apps and look at the versions installed, its listed and up to date, i just can't use it. i loaded the opera browser on here, but it was slowing the phone down, so i took it back off.

does anyone know how to get the browser back on the home screen? i ultimately wanna have so that i can download google maps. opera wouldn't let me, because it said google said i needed to do it thru the blackberry browser. any advice?
Just cuzz...

TEAM Black & Mild​
""smoking for nonsmokers everywhere""

Is the aim service delayed on JiveTalk, how does it compare to sidekick aim, is it really back and forth or is it back,delay and then forth. I'm thinking about trading in my sidekick for a 8800 or Curve, but I really need the AIM service and unless the blackberry with jivetalk offers the same style with no delay I don't want to make the switch so any honest advice would be greatly appreciated.
TEAM PLATANO

Quote:
I have the sidekick 3. And its an ok phone. I love the keyboard. THATS THE ONLYTHING I LIKE ABOUT THE SIDEKICK

Exactly...

I think it's time for me to upgrade..

Can someone who has the curve please take a pic with it and upload it? I wanna see how it takes pictures...

Also does it record video?

ahhhh..hate that i'm stuck with verizon..they have no cool phones.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Naw its a titanium just that the lighting I'd bad.. I'm using it right now and I can say it has the sidekick on lock.. I thought the keys where gonna be on the slow side but its all good..

After having numerous sony ericssons the past 3 years I might make the switch to a BB. Been contemplating it the past few weeks, props on an informative thread.
Northern Touch!*
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
<--Female

Bump...had the 8830 for a couple days, pretty nice. Got used to the trackball quickly, keyboard's a little cramped and the blue lighting on silver keys sucks but it's ok. Still waiting for Verizon to get the Curve (supposedly sometime early '0 8)
glasses.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

Actually the curve for Tmobile is called the 8320 because it has the wIfi..the curve series itself is the 8300 series
Team Macintosh​
Steve Jobs >> Bill Gates​

Tre data is the best way to go make sure you get unlimited text plan too because I text more than i use my phone its so convient just to send a text. Also charge your battery whenever u can, browsing and text will kill it, also try not use your backlight all the time if your in a office or school setting you wont need it. I only use when Mine when Im in really dark places or at my crib watch tv with the lights off :lol:
laugh.gif

How do you change your text message ringtone on the Curve?
Team Wolverine
Fire Lloyd
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

i might cop one next month
You draw, better be Picasso, you know the best
cause if this is not so, ah, god bless

Quote:
No. The 8800 series is top of the line BlackBerry.
How can No Wi-Fi and No Camera > Wi-Fi and 2.0 Megapixel Camera?

To the guy asking abotu the SK3 problem. If its possible to put your SIM contacts onto the BB you can just dump all 250 onto the BB and then delete the SIM contacts, pop them back into the SK3 and save the remainder and transfer it over. So you're using the SIM as a transport.

Its wack and you can get the same features, plus a video camera and 3G internet on a samsung blackjack for much cheaper.

Is anybody's curve freezg up will they are using opera mini? Mine atleast 1 or 2 times a day its freezing up. Could it be the phone or is it the opera mini

Back
Top Bottom