...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Anyone here have a blackberry storm from verizon? I'm trying to put a video like the one preloaded on the phone without the black top and bottom screen.Does anyone know a simple way uploading videos on the storm?

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

^^^How'd you do that?
It wasnt that hard

For the people asking if cnn.cn is legit, it is 100%
Blacking out your bold VOIDS the warranty
The black trackball from the 8900 and the G1 black trackball work on the Bold
Here is a step by step on how to black out you Bold

http://forums.pinstack.com/f199/how_to_bold_bezel_and_trackball_swap-95464/http://forums.pinstack.co...and_trackball_swap-95464/
Ah, I want that look so bad, but there's no way I'm doing that, knowing me somehow I'll #$+$ something up

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

^^^How'd you do that?
It wasnt that hard

For the people asking if cnn.cn is legit, it is 100%
Blacking out your bold VOIDS the warranty
The black trackball from the 8900 and the G1 black trackball work on the Bold
Here is a step by step on how to black out you Bold

http://forums.pinstack.com/f199/how_to_bold_bezel_and_trackball_swap-95464/http://forums.pinstack.co...and_trackball_swap-95464/
links not working

here is mine. only thing that really gave me trouble was trying to change the trackball. thats a pain, but other than that, everything is easy.. IT'SONLY A $450 PHONE!
eyes.gif
haha, GOOD LUCK GUYS
pimp.gif

anyone know if the blackberry curve for Verizon has Wifi? i know Cingular and T-Mobile has Wifi but i'm reading the features on Verizonwireless.com and itdoesn't state any wifi feature...

Anyone having issues with AIM on their Bold? Often times I'll sign on and none of my buddies will show as online on my list (including my own screename).I'm hoping it has nothing to do with the upgraded firmware, I was reading about issues with this on crackberry.

Now i'm thnikin about whether i should get the Curve for T-mobile cause it has wifi or go with Verizon and get the LG Dare? whatchall think? i know this isa blackberry thread but i need opinions. I hear T-mobile service sucks!

yea reception is gonna be a big deal for me since i live up in the hill. i currently have Sprint right now and Reception up here SUCKS!

How good your service is depends on your area, thats with all carriers.

I get 3-4 bars all the time and I have Tmobile.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Anyone having issues with AIM on their Bold? Often times I'll sign on and none of my buddies will show as online on my list (including my own screename). I'm hoping it has nothing to do with the upgraded firmware, I was reading about issues with this on crackberry.

have the SAME problem with my curve... it freakin sucks.

i solved it once (for a day) when i signed on a diff screen name and signed back on. but then after that it doesnt work

Installed my black trackball today looks
pimp.gif

I've been having the same AIM problem, try reinstalling the app and see if that works.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

finally got to blackout my 8320. it took forever, but it came out good..

2qcpjs0.jpg

29vewwg.jpg
how did you do this?

i was thinking of doing the same thing to my curve. now i cracked the screen so i was planning on just getting a replacement screen and a whole new color for the entire phone

i cracked the screen b4 about 2 months ago and it took forever for bestbuy to get it repaired, so they just gave me a new one. now i dont feel like going there again
laugh.gif
. idk i think im unlucky with this phone
berryware.ca

3.jpg

1_3.jpg

it comes with all the tools you need to take the BB apart...

youtube has the video of how to take the face apart... they make it look easy
smh.gif

hey everyone who ordered from CNN.

I placed an order on their site and received an email from worldpay but haven't received one from CNN, how long did it take for you guys to get one fromthem?

Originally Posted by hieumongous

hey everyone who ordered from CNN.

I placed an order on their site and received an email from worldpay but haven't received one from CNN, how long did it take for you guys to get one from them?

7-10 days ...its legit

Back
Top Bottom